2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was waiting for the judge to say "will someone wake up the attorney for the jail?"

Oh my goodness...how will I ever sit through an entire trial with him talking? **SNORE**

Baez added Mail into the Motion today as he spoke...not even in the written Motion

haa, orange county attorney said baez threw in the bit about her mail at the last minute, not in writing, so she has no prepared response to it, and she's saying bent doesn't have anythign to do with casey

Casey looks scary today, the white white skin and black black eyes.

I think I'm back on track now. Sounds like OCA is saying Baez motion did not include what he is arguing, so she wasn't able to prepare to argue whatever point that was (what a surprise) and that the Bent decision only applies to personal phone calls, not all the rest of the nonsense he is arguing.

For a guy who was in a total tizzy about fighting a gag order, JB spends an inordinate amount of time getting apoplectic about how the public might be prejudiced against ICA based on how much junk food she eats.

I don't see that, other than citing intense public interest in the case (which he has promulgated), Ms. Anthony's "lack of privacy" in regards to phone, letter or commissary records is prejudicial to a potential jury. And JB has certainly not addressed how that information would do so. It's completely immaterial to the case and to her presumption of innocence.

What could KC be reading? Her attorneys next speech? Records of her skittle logs?

Casey acting like an attorney, taking notes, sharing papers, what a joke.

OCSO lawyer: jail logs and phone logs official jail business

that blank stare of ICA freaks me out every time. she never looks like a normal person. she looks enraged or totally blank, occasionally weepy for me me me. nothing ever normal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back