2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am tring to follow this case, but I keep getting caught in a tangle of who's who and what team they are on (defense/prosicution) Can someone sort it out, full names please ? so far, I know JB= Jose Bias (defense)
CM=Cheney Sason (defense)
Who are LKB, LDB, JA JAC etc?

Oh, and I know HHJP = His Honor Judge Perry . Does he have other initials which are used on here. I am actually going to write it down in a little notebook so I can keep referring to it when I am confused . :waitasec:

LKB - Defense attorney who just left the case - from New York

LDB - State prosecutor - female - Linda

JA - State prosector - male - Jeff

JAC - is the budget people who authorize defense expenditures

I am tring to follow this case, but I keep getting caught in a tangle of who's who and what team they are on (defense/prosicution) Can someone sort it out, full names please ? so far, I know JB= Jose Bias (defense)
CM=Cheney Sason (defense)

Who are LKB, LDB, JA JAC etc?

Oh, and I know HHJP = His Honor Judge Perry . Does he have other initials which are used on here. I am actually going to write it down in a little notebook so I can keep referring to it when I am confused . :waitasec:

HHJP: Also known as JP.
JAC: Justice Administrative Commission (they approve funding for Casey's case)
JA: Prosecutor
LKB: Prosecutor
LDB: High profile forensics expert for the defense. She quit recently.

Here's an old list of the people associated with the case:

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/caseys-case-cast-of-characters-witness-list/

Aw come on now, CA's look was all part of her acting abilities. Let's not forget, she was dressed as the "grieving, non descript, downtrodden" grandmother look during the hearing for the admittance of the 911 calls. Also her disability ends in Jan 11.

I didn't believe any of it was due to a "come to Church meeting" revelation. Yea I changed the wording ... but y'all catch my drift. CAs had plenty of years to perfect the given look she needs to portray in public. She knew dang well those cameras would be focused on her during this and future hearings. She needs to practice for the real time her emotions are required ... the trial and having the jury view her as much as they are viewing ICA. GA, well, he's got that "oh duh" look perfected.

CA gets no sympathy from me. None of them do.

Oh I'm SO glad somebody else said this because that's exactly what I've been thinking all along. She does the little smiles and hand pressing and head bowing all for the judge and her 'audience'. I have no doubt the stress, anxiety and depression are real, but the theatrics are most certainly for show. In every interview she's ever done, when somebody asks her a question, as she's listening she lowers her head so far down that her chin practically touches the middle of her chest. Then she lives her head up to answer the question - no matter what the question, no matter what the answer, no matter what reaction she'll get to it, she holds her head up to answer it. This lowering of her head at the hearings, showpony.

I agree with what both of you are saying, for the most part. Likewise, no sympathy here. It is just that some things seemed different this time. Not just CA. I disagree with Lillian Glass' article; I think KC looked horrid. I didn't think the schoolmarm thing did anything to 'soften' her. The only plus is that it helped with her preening of the hair. In fact, she looked like who she really IS - cold, unapologetic, wicked - instead of some phony persona. I watched that 1st video several times. She was breathing short, shallow and rapid. When the hearing recessed, she blew off JB and she appeared po'd with him to me. I'm not sure anything in particular "happened" (e.g., some dramatic 'come to meet Jesus' meeting). Although that could have happened...I don't know. It could be just that they were po'd and disappointed that the motion for reconsideration was denied. I think that was important to all of them (for different reasons). No matter how we all feel about CA & GA, they're not completely stupid. No one can deny it what happens in that courtroom during hearings. It is like watching the 3 stooges. "Copies?"..."Leftover funds?!??...uh..uh.." Then ya have Cheney Mason pointing AT Baez ("don't look at ME!") when Finnell questions something. It clear to ANYONE who the most competent, professional attorneys are in that courtroom and they ain't representing Princess Casey. They don't like it, but I don't think that is lost on George & Cindy.

I considered that Casey is upset because she seems to have lost J. Barrett, since Ann Finnell came on board. I dunno. It could be a combination of everything.

Late to the dance here....did I hear correctly, or did HHJP scoff at LDB's assertion that the defense assistant was a crabby patty with LDB's assistant? I tend to believe Ms. Burdick and all associated with her....
HHJP should be brought up to date on a few of the defense's antics in HHJS courtroom-CM's TOTAL disrespect towards HHJS, JB's shady past....sorry, but you run with dogs, you become an assistant that acts like a cranky flea. Or something like that.

LKB - Defense attorney who just left the case - from New York

LDB - State prosecutor - female - Linda
They are both Linda's- Linda Kenney Baden and Linda Drane-Burdick. I was confused for awhile because they are both Linda's, both blonde, and both their last names begin with "B".

Late to the dance here....did I hear correctly, or did HHJP scoff at LDB's assertion that the defense assistant was a crabby patty with LDB's assistant? I tend to believe Ms. Burdick and all associated with her....
HHJP should be brought up to date on a few of the defense's antics in HHJS courtroom-CM's TOTAL disrespect towards HHJS, JB's shady past....sorry, but you run with dogs, you become an assistant that acts like a cranky flea. Or something like that.

He scoffed, "I don't believe that.", but it was really aimed at the defense. He believed LDB, imo. He was just expressing how incredulous and stupid that would be. More like a "they dare not!" I interpreted it as a very stern warning.

I believe it happened during the last tape (#4) if you want to watch it.

HHJP: Also known as JP.
JAC: Justice Administrative Commission (they approve funding for Casey's case)
JA: Prosecutor
LKB: Prosecutor
LDB: High profile forensics expert for the defense. She quit recently.

Here's an old list of the people associated with the case:

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/caseys-case-cast-of-characters-witness-list/
BBM

No, no; LDB is the prosecutor and LKB is the defense expert who recently split.

The initials are so similar, it's an easy mistake to make.

He scoffed, "I don't believe that.", but it was really aimed at the defense. He believed LDB, imo. He was just expressing how incredulous and stupid that would be. More like a "they dare not!" I interpreted it as a very stern warning.

I believe it happened during the last tape (#4) if you want to watch it.

I kinda hoped that's what he was doin', but those dopes to his lower left side of town might not have caught on....

BBM

HHJP really confirmed those initials for me when he first came on the case - he kept calling LDB Miss Drane instead of Burdick. I assume that's her married name.

HHJP really confirmed those initials for me when he first came on the case - he kept calling LDB Miss Drane instead of Burdick. I assume that's her married name.

Yeah! How did she get to be Ms. Drane and KC is Mrs. Anthony?
He's cute as a button, I still want to pinch his cheeks so badly everytime I see him. Everytime he says Pacifically, I giggle...he's like a teddy bear with a sweet verbal affect.

Yeah! How did she get to be Ms. Drane and KC is Mrs. Anthony?
He's cute as a button, I still want to pinch his cheeks so badly everytime I see him. Everytime he says Pacifically, I giggle...he's like a teddy bear with a sweet verbal affect.

BBM

Teddy "BEAR IN MIND".

Hee Hee

BBM

Teddy "BEAR IN MIND".

Hee Hee

:rolling:

Too funny....gotta be towards the top of the Fla. v. CMA bloopers and outtakes list....that and GA getting mad at John Morgan for giving him the "finger"

:rolling: again.....

BBM

Thank you for catching my mistake. I tried to go back and correct my original post but it wouldn't allow me to make any changes.

Anyone know why we can't correct our posts? We used to be able to correct them in a reasonable amount of time.

Many thanks to all who watched and posted. I accidentally erased it from my DVR and feeling sad that I missed the great drama.

Anyone want to chip in to send a fishing pole to Baez? I vote for a kiddy, plastic one. I don't think he could handle anything else.

Many thanks to all who watched and posted. I accidentally erased it from my DVR and feeling sad that I missed the great drama.

Anyone want to chip in to send a fishing pole to Baez? I vote for a kiddy, plastic one. I don't think he could handle anything else.

Ummmmmm I can do one better.....

squirrel1.jpg

:rolling:

Too funny....gotta be towards the top of the Fla. v. CMA bloopers and outtakes list....that and GA getting mad at John Morgan for giving him the "finger"

:rolling: again.....

That was hysterical and pathetic at the same time. But IIRC it wasn't John Morgan who was interviewing George when he flipped out over the perceived bird flipping--- it was Keith Mitnik from John Morgan's office. KM was actually pushing his glasses up when GA accused him of that. Mr Mitnik did an outstanding job of not reacting to the Anthony's hostile and outrageous (not to mention paranoid) behavior. :cow:

That was hysterical and pathetic at the same time. But IIRC it wasn't John Morgan who was interviewing George when he flipped out over the perceived bird flipping--- it was Keith Mitnik from John Morgan's office. KM was actually pushing his glasses up when GA accused him of that. Mr Mitnik did an outstanding job of not reacting to the Anthony's hostile and outrageous (not to mention paranoid) behavior. :cow:

I agree that Mr. Mitnik kept a professional stance, but I would have loved to be in the office meeting after the Anthonys left that day.

I agree with what both of you are saying, for the most part. Likewise, no sympathy here. It is just that some things seemed different this time. Not just CA. I disagree with Lillian Glass' article; I think KC looked horrid. I didn't think the schoolmarm thing did anything to 'soften' her. The only plus is that it helped with her preening of the hair. In fact, she looked like who she really IS - cold, unapologetic, wicked - instead of some phony persona. I watched that 1st video several times. She was breathing short, shallow and rapid. When the hearing recessed, she blew off JB and she appeared po'd with him to me. I'm not sure anything in particular "happened" (e.g., some dramatic 'come to meet Jesus' meeting). Although that could have happened...I don't know. It could be just that they were po'd and disappointed that the motion for reconsideration was denied. I think that was important to all of them (for different reasons). No matter how we all feel about CA & GA, they're not completely stupid. No one can deny it what happens in that courtroom during hearings. It is like watching the 3 stooges. "Copies?"..."Leftover funds?!??...uh..uh.." Then ya have Cheney Mason pointing AT Baez ("don't look at ME!") when Finnell questions something. It clear to ANYONE who the most competent, professional attorneys are in that courtroom and they ain't representing Princess Casey. They don't like it, but I don't think that is lost on George & Cindy.

I considered that Casey is upset because she seems to have lost J. Barrett, since Ann Finnell came on board. I dunno. It could be a combination of everything.

------------------------
Yeah now shes got two old geezers,cant flirt at all~ not knocking geezers as I am one also.She does appear angry with jb, she looks so stern.SchoolMarm? she'd whack any kid that walked by.:furious: When does CM take his nap?:dance:

Does anyone know where there is a good link to the 10/29 hearing? YouTube perhaps? The links in the news thread keeps freezing on the video and all I have is the audio with a frozen picture that changes periodically. I want to see all of the facial gestures that everyone has noted. TIA!

The problem that I have with these hearings is that they spend so much time going over the same things again and again. I am sure there are more important issues than KC's snacks and Mr Baez's copies that should be addressed.

I know...lol....it is all necessary....but very :banghead: when waiting for justice for a little girl's murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back