2010.11.29 Defense Initial Penalty Phase Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for that...I thought I remembered something about Employee of the Year after not having been there for a year! I wonder if ICA did make some sort of plaque and present it to CA.

Why would Casey have to go to all the effort of having a plaque made? All she would have to do is go into photoshop and insert her picture into a plaque that read "Employee of the Year." "Look Mom, I have a picture of my plaque."

Boy I'll tell ya, Casey is a piece of work. It's like how we all believe that Cindy was shown a picture of a father and son she had found on the internet and passed that off as Jeff and Zachary. I can do a google image search for "father and son" and get a lot of hits.

Thank you for that...I thought I remembered something about Employee of the Year after not having been there for a year! I wonder if ICA did make some sort of plaque and present it to CA.

Nah, she probably just sent herself an email congratulating herself, and showed it to CA. I'm sure it would have come from her Boss, Tom Manley, invisaboss...

Help me team, what is Cheney Mason answering the judge here, I cannot make it out..

when the judge says I thought you, Mr. Mason were brought on to be the capital expert , what is Cheney's response? 25 minute mark

http://www.wftv.com/video/25567059/index.html

This is what I heard from this status hearing TWA

CJP: What I want to do is with the investigator hours with the number of hours I want to split for guilt innocence phase, which I guess Mr. Mason you’re not going to be involved with the penalty phase even though I thought you were brought on as the capital expert. CM: I don’t intend on there being a death penalty phase. CJP: Pardon? @ 26:00 AF: I am the penalty phase attorney your honor. CJP: Well Mr. Mason. CM: No your honor, I don’t think we’re going to need that. CJP: But if we happen to get to that. CM: I’ll be on the team.
jmo

Why would Casey have to go to all the effort of having a plaque made? All she would have to do is go into photoshop and insert her picture into a plaque that read "Employee of the Year." "Look Mom, I have a picture of my plaque."

Boy I'll tell ya, Casey is a piece of work. It's like how we all believe that Cindy was shown a picture of a father and son she had found on the internet and passed that off as Jeff and Zachary. I can do a google image search for "father and son" and get a lot of hits.

I can see KC's supervisor at Kodak saying, "Oh, that's what happened to the plaque we had hanging in the office." How easy it would have been to insert a picture. Usually the employee does not get the plaque. They are put up in a common area so everyone can see the plaque for themselves. Why would she get the plaque to bring home? Seems funny, too, that she gets pregnant in November and becomes Employee of the Year in December. And after only working for the company six months. She must have been super special. jmo

More great videos TWA. Thank you. It is interesting to see CM and see imo how deteriorated he has become. I can see the similarities between the cases but that was then and this is now. CM seemed clear on the details of his case, while in the Anthony case he speaks with less knowledge than your average blogger. :innocent:

It was upsetting to see how CM seemed to get the better of LE as he asked the questions. "Don't look at him..." and the officers seemed intimidated by CM. I can see where CM gets the idea he is a big shot, to a degree: as TWA said you would think he had won that case. :waitasec:

The similarities in personality between the two re: both defendants are smug, both fell and hurt themselves...makes me think that CM saw in Casey those traits he looks for in a client. I was wondering how CM(JB)handle "knowing" Casey has murdered her daughter and still defend her but that is me being naive again: especially for CM -Casey is not the first killer he has defended. As WSers are saying, another case. Another day.

It is the defendant who really needs to worry about these things. For a guilty client, a person who lives life steeped in deception: no honest lawyer could work. I would think? Casey would never let me defend her because I would want to tell the truth to save her life.

How I would try to save ICA's life, if it were my job-would be to say that she is a sociopath and as such by definition is incapable of feeling empathy for others and is powerless to be anything other than a selfish liar and a evil person. That we should have pity on her and may God have mercy on her soul. Her own daughter sang to her "Please don't take my sunshine away" and Casey Anthony is so devoid of normal human emotion and any mothering instincts that she did just that: took her only sunshine away. Casey did not recognize the light when it came to her. Caylee was Casey's last chance, an angel sent from heaven to awaken her mother's humanity and to bring light to shine into the dark parts of Casey's heart. Sent to heal the wounds Casey had received herself. Let Casey Anthony live, but let her live in jail for the rest of her long life never being free. For Casey to have not melted to Caylee Marie we know she has only cold hardened granite where a living heart should be but time is the tool that turns even the strongest rocks to rubble. So that should Casey have one moment of clarity- a moment of the heart when she would let in the knowledge of what she has done and the truth and sight of her own evil be clear in her mind: could do more to destroy the ego of Casey Anthony than a death sentence. Thus giving the justice of suffering returned, more than her smug ideas that others are wrong for putting her to death. She is a sociopath, pity her. But Casey would never let anyone say that about her.

I am glad I do not have to defend her, and really I couldn't at all.

I value life itself(not that those who advocate the DP do not- the subject is a personal one and I respect it as such) my stand is about life-that Casey was born and it would help us to understand what/why she is. Casey does not value life, to be able to take the life of another because it made things(in her shallow mind)better for her shows what she thinks of life. Animals do not act in this way, they are born with better instincts than that-so what is Casey Anthony? And, my only power to help counter act what she has done(it is too late to save Caylee and I am forever sorry)is to give even her miserable life value to prove her wrong. Love is the truth, not her twisted reality of ego domination where- when she is wrong she is right.

But justice is not my job so as I say she should live, I also do not stand in the way of fate, I do believe each person is responsible for their own life and if what happens to Casey is she is put to death. So be it. I do not and have not followed any other case, like this one. I feel a very small right to have any say because this has nothing to do with me, I am a spectator and I am grateful to have been able to express as much as I have. I have been affected deeply by Caylee Marie, when I know I care for all children equally. I do not know why I have but I have.

I pity George and Cindy. They knew what a gift Caylee was, and yet because of this knowing it makes them more criminal than loving. The fact that they loved Caylee so much but have now turned their backs on her is what makes it difficult to have sympathy or empathy for them. But they have my pity. As with their daughter, if cause and effect lead them to ruin then as my mother used to say, "you made your bed, now lie in it."

A lot of information is coming in, and the way I learn things I am just understanding a bit more about the actual legal processes, enough to try to catch up.

At this time, I have no doubts ICA will be found guilty. I do understand she can appeal and that can take time. I read in WS Today's News thread about the lethal injection medicine not being produced in the US and how the ramifications of that will be delayed executions. It said it takes three injections of different chemicals to carry out the sentence and the one that will no longer be manufactured is the one that sedates the convicted. The news said this could lead to inmate lawsuits citing "cruel and unusual punishment." So, I understand those who say that it could be a long time that even if given the DP Casey will be alive. But no matter what, she will never be a free person again.

And to finally be on topic for this thread, there is many a good hearted person on the penalty phase witness list yet none of them wish to stand up to save Casey's life. If those most affected by Casey, who are completely innocent(Amy, Jesse, Ryan)do not stand up to save Casey's life, if her own grandmother Shirley does not-then those who were closest to her those who(once at least) loved her truly will have spoken and said she is a monster.

:cow:

Mac, when I was watching it this morning (couldn't sleep....thank GOD for my earphones and laptop...likely saving my marriage) , I kept thinking that too...wow...they have no proof. So that leads us to the reasonable doubt, and what reasonable will mean to each person. It isn't that they are to have NO doubt. Much like the Scott Peterson case, one can reach a conclusion based on circumstantial evidence, no smoking gun required. I wasn't able to find the entire trial on line, just these snippets, but based on the vedict, I assume the State had enough to convince the jury that a reasonable person could conclude he did it. I think we have enough in this case to reasonably conclude Casey did it.

I don't know if mom or pop in their despertation would agree with Mason and Baez wanting the jury to make inferences by pointing the finger at them as being as likely to have been the ones who may be responsible for this crime, since Cindy already claims she did the computer searches, they both are as likely to have had access to the child's clothing and laundry bag, blanket, etc. If it goes to trial, go along with it or don't ...of course that is going to be what the defense does. MOO

In the penalty phase if we get to that, I wouldn't put anything past Casey to have her attorneys try. It pains me to say it but possible divorce and illness could happen for mom and pop, a full blown trial will be brutal on them. Casey wont care, she will sit there, flat affect, preening.

Regarding Mr. Mason, I have been feeling a bit guilty recently, wondering if I would want folks ridiculing my father or my grandfather when tasks become harder for them and they cannot help it. In real life I would never criticize an elder.

Having now seen him in action in his Serrano trial, I am convinced ....it is stick. He is acting.
When I see Cheney Mason saying constantly to Judge Perry I am old, a hundred times, and telling the judge
"I am old,
I just can't hear you,
I can't, I forget,
I am old"
I sometimes wonder what he is still doing working. He is a wealthy man, he should be enjoying his family and the fruits of his labor now.

The constant whining about his limits and his age, it seems so contradictory to me to his hubris and other personailty of BMOC ( Big Man In the Courtroom),
bullying the courtroom staff about the microphones,
first hearing calling Mr. Ashton "Ignorant",
telling the reporter Ms. Melich she is "Too stupid",
condescending to Judge Strickland "I bet you'll trust me" with an almost or- else tone,
condescending to Judge Perry, "I have been practicing law for forty years and I have never been held in contempt and I am not going to let it happen!"

It is pretty fluid....
give an old man a break and then right back to
very rude...I'll tell you how it is going to be kids tone
and back again.

It is a mockery,
a farse,
just by the sheer fact that he can turn it on and off. He is not senile. He is not suffering from mental problems.

It is stict, and I do not think the jury is going to be the least bit taken in by it. MOO
I am very glad I studied his work this morning, everything is relative. Much like when Kent and Sluetherontheside got us all of Andrea Lyon's colorful lectures, etc.
we knew just what motion she would file next and why. Indeed cut and paste she did, literally, to the point that a few times the other folks names remained on Casey Anthony's legal document in error.
When I finish this case, I never want to study another. These folks drive me nuts! Much like Yuri must have felt about Cindy driving him nuts here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk
May God forgive me if I am wrong about Mr. Mason's mental condition. I am not a doctor,and of course all of my posts are to be taken as only satire.

Respectfully BBM

1st bold: I know there has been tons of speculation about whether or not Cindy and/or George would be willing to take the fall for KC, but I just can't see Cindy OR George accepting any responsibility for the death of their granddaughter, even to save their daughter. In her State deposition on July 28, 2009, Cindy did take responsibility for the chloroform computer search, but only in the sense that she was searching "chlorophil" (as Cindy spelled it) because the dogs had been sick (which George denied in his State depo). Cindy stated that search may have taken her to chloroform, she wasn't sure.... (yeah right). In no way was she taking any responsibility for searching how to make chloroform, obviously in regard to the death of Caylee. I guess my point is that she may be taking responsibility for some of KC's action (ones which are very incriminating to KC), but I don't believe she (or George) would ever willingly go along with the defense in an attempt to cast the doubt that one of them could have murdered Caylee.

Cindy's State Deposition, Part 1, Pages 152 through 159
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

2nd bold: I am no doctor either, TWA, but I completely agree that Mason is acting with his "Huh? I couldn't hear you" spiel. When I watch him, it is so obvious to me that he uses his "I'm old" act when he needs an extra moment or two to come up with an answer. If he were truly as old with as many age-related issues as he claims to be and have, I would think HHJP would not allow him to continue to represent KC, especially since he is her death-qualified attorney. CM is just very sly, IMO.

This is what I heard from this status hearing TWA

CJP: What I want to do is with the investigator hours with the number of hours I want to split for guilt innocence phase, which I guess Mr. Mason you’re not going to be involved with the penalty phase even though I thought you were brought on as the capital expert. CM: I don’t intend on there being a death penalty phase. CJP: Pardon? @ 26:00 AF: I am the penalty phase attorney your honor. CJP: Well Mr. Mason. CM: No your honor, I don’t think we’re going to need that. CJP: But if we happen to get to that. CM: I’ll be on the team.
jmo

BBM

How arrogant can this man get? Seems he and Mark Geragos are made of the same stuff...... and we all know what happened with Geragos's client. :loser:

At least Ann Finnell had the class to answer HHJP without sarcasm and attitude.

:banghead:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...haCPCg&usg=AFQjCNH01Fxs6gNNE5b2ma5pnoq1Ogi0NQ

They are definitely not going to want to put pop on the stand in the penalty phase and open the door to the prosecutors to be able to question him about his prior statements. WOW!!!!! He buries her here. I am glad he was forthcoming then and hope he will be again at the trial.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/george-anthony-interview-on-july-24-2008/

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/leonard-padilla-on-george/
George's would be suicidal thoughts seem to have came at the same time as the heart sticker information came out, and information about the baby Winnie The Pooh blanket being linked to the house, and the little toy horse matched others at the home came out.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/toy-horse-and-pooh/

From your link:

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/george-anthony-interview-on-july-24-2008/

George Anthony Interview (Audio) On July 24, 2008: “If You Find That My Granddaughter Is No Longer Alive, Please Let Me Know First So That I Can Prepare My Wife And Son.”

That statement made by George, to me, just seems to be the kind of statement that would be made by a husband and father who is the protector of his family, the strong one, the rock, the backbone. I just find it so ironic that George made that statement back in July of 2008 given that we now know that CINDY is the one with the backbone, not George.

JMO

From your link:

George Anthony Interview (Audio) On July 24, 2008: “If You Find That My Granddaughter Is No Longer Alive, Please Let Me Know First So That I Can Prepare My Wife And Son.”

That statement made by George, to me, just seems to be the kind of statement that would be made by a husband and father who is the protector of his family, the strong one, the rock, the backbone. I just find it so ironic that George made that statement back in July of 2008 given that we now know that CINDY is the one with the backbone, not George.

JMO

Ah but with this family it is all about appearances. If they feel a "normal" family is a husband/father who is the protector, they will try and make it appear so even if it is really CA who is in charge of everything. :twocents:

From your link:

JMO
Anthonise translation: If you find that my granddaughter (George, her name is Caylee) is no longer alive, please let me know first so that I can prepare my wife and son .... to make sure we have our coverup stories on the same page. (Major failure, didn't work.)

Sorry, but these people want so much to depersonalize Caylee and I am so looking forward to counting the number of times in one sentence that Linda, Jeff and George say Caylee's name.

From your link:

JMO

BBM

When George made that statement to LE, he knew the writing was on the wall - that Casey had murdered Caylee. Not only did George know, but being a former LE officer himself, he knew that LE & the FBI knew it, too. That early (July 24, 2008 - only 9 days after the infamous flurry of 911 calls), I think LE still had high hopes of locating Caylee's body sooner, rather than later.

George had been trying for months (if not years) to get Cindy to face reality when it came to Casey and to convince her they HAD to quit rationalizing, ignoring the obvious and covering for her...that they do something about her lying & stealing. He was the one to visit Sports Authority confirming she never worked there; he was the one to follow her on the freeway...etc... GA KNEW "the answer was in that room and the b*tch won't talk". The frustration and disagreements over how to deal with Casey's spiraling-out-of-control behavior was one of the reasons they separated.

George KNEW that Cindy was going to be a force to be reckoned w/ if they found Caylee's body. I think his request to LE was sincere...for whatever reason, I believe that GA thought that should LE notify him, he'd finally get his breakthrough with CA - that she would have to lean on him. Little did he know. I don't think even GA had a clue to the extremes CA would be willing to go.....

IF George ever had a backbone, Cindy had crushed it many years earlier. She has zero respect for him and viewed his wish to hold Casey responsible for her actions as disloyal. I'd describe Cindy has having a "strong-arm", more than a backbone, iykwim.

fwiw, I don't believe their marriage is "just fine" per their attys press release. It hasn't been "just fine" for years (if ever) from what I can tell. Why would it be now? What a freakin' dysfunctional mess. :shakehead:

Anthonise translation: If you find that my granddaughter (George, her name is Caylee) is no longer alive, please let me know first so that I can prepare my wife and son .... to make sure we have our coverup stories on the same page. (Major failure, didn't work.)

Sorry, but these people want so much to depersonalize Caylee and I am so looking forward to counting the number of times in one sentence that Linda, Jeff and George say Caylee's name.

BBM

I'm not convinced that GA would have been willing to spearhead such elaborate and ridiculous "cover-up" stories. I recall his early LE/FBI interviews where he tried to be more forthcoming (e.g. "I hope that what I am gonna say will stay in this room between the 3 of us" and not sure if it was that same interview, but at one point George has to leave to throw-up he is so distraught.) Also, I note that Cindy often requests LE to speak with her or Lee. I don't think Cindy trusted George to be "loyal" to Casey.

No Jeff on the list

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZWlYzMB1U[/ame]

Jeff Hopkins on Nancy Grace show 10-15-08
friend from elementary through high school
has no children
has never dated Casey
and most certainly has never heard of Zenaida Gonzalez

I have an article I can post to your response. The News Express In Pike County Ky covers the entire thing. It's not a pretty read. My brother had his head blown off in front of four children. Alisha, 4, Libby 3, Ronnie & Holly two year old twins.

PRESTONSBURG — The mournful cries of traumatized children silenced the courtroom Wednesday afternoon, when Det. Ben Cramer, of the Kentucky State Police, played a 911 tape that brought sharp focus to the reality of the scene that took place in the home of Alan and Lisa Tackett, of Abbott, on the evening of March 20, at approximately 6:30 p.m.
It was on that evening that Alan Tackett, 47, and his wife, Lisa, 30, were gunned down sniper-style in their own front yard by bullets allegedly fired by Berry Hall, 45, the uncle of Lisa Tackett, from a second-story window of his home.
According to testimony provided Wednesday by Det. Cramer, Lisa Tackett's dead body, struck once through the chest, was found lying in the front yard of her home, while her husband's body lay half-in, half-out across the threshold of the home's front door. Alan Tackett, according to Cramer, had been struck twice — once in the hand, and again on the right side of his head.
Four children under the age of 5 years old were inside the home at the time of the shootings.
Though Hall, according to Det. Cramer, "made three separate confessions" to the crime, his court-appointed attorney Steven Goble, of Pikeville, entered a plea of not guilty before District Judge James R. Allen on Wednesday afternoon.
"I lost it and I killed them," Det. Cramer said Hall told him on the evening of March 20. Cramer also said that Hall told him that he had been arguing with his niece and her husband earlier that day about "some ongoing issues" involving property lines and a dog owned by the couple that had wandered onto Hall's property. Hall, according to Det. Cramer, had said that "he just had all he could stand and he shot and killed them."
Cramer said that during the course of questioning, he queried Hall in regard to the possible danger that existed for the children in the home. "He repeatedly said that he was in control of himself enough that he knew he would not harm any of the children," Cramer said.
Following the shootings, Hall allegedly entered the home of the slain couple and retrieved the four children, who he then took to his own home, allegedly stepping over the dead bodies of the children's parents in order to do so.
Along with the alleged confessions, examination of the crime scene, and a taped 911 recording of Hall's son alleging that it was his father who had fired the shots that killed Alan and Lisa Tackett, evidence was compelling that it was, indeed, Berry Hall who committed the double murder.
Though Hall's attorney conducted a cross-examination of Det. Cramer's testimony, Hall himself remained quiet, appearing calm throughout the proceeding.
Judge Allen declared that Hall would remain held without bond in the Floyd County Detention Center. Allen also declared that charges against Hall of two counts of murder and four counts of wanton endangerment will be referred to the grand jury.

http://news-expressky.com/

My heart goes out to you and your family....what a horrible, horrible tragedy. May I ask who the children are with. I can't imagine having to explain to those babies why their Mommy and Daddy were never coming home. Your compasion is huge. I would be as your husband.

BBM

I'm not convinced that GA would have been willing to spearhead such elaborate and ridiculous "cover-up" stories. I recall his early LE/FBI interviews where he tried to be more forthcoming (e.g. "I hope that what I am gonna say will stay in this room between the 3 of us" and not sure if it was that same interview, but at one point George has to leave to throw-up he is so distraught.) Also, I note that Cindy often requests LE to speak with her or Lee. I don't think Cindy trusted George to be "loyal" to Casey.

I thought the same AT that time. However, GA had certainly entrenched his soul with CA's lies immediately after these interviews.

Two years later .... what will he do? Will GA go to LE and the SAO and confess to his lies? Will GA accept whatever punishment comes by confessing? Will GA confess at the point of the penalty phase if there is one?

Will GA be the human being Caylee needs and wants him to be?

BBM

He might not, but let's remember who carries George's family jewels in her purse here. If he had any backbone, he'd stand up for Caylee. Instead, he does whatever his wife tells him to, even if he doesn't like it.

That is what has frustrated me time and again. I no longer expect George to man up and be the grandfather Caylee deserved. Cindy has him tightly right where she wants him, and he's just going to go along no matter how much it hurts him. It shouldn't be that you don't mess with the Anthony's - it should be that you don't mess with Cindy Anthony.

I do not now, nor in the trial, expect George to be anything other than Cindy's puppet. If he had any sense, he'd get away from Cindy and go live a life as far away from this mess as he possibly could. Instead, he chooses to stay with Cindy and besmirch his precious granddaughter's memory time and again. Dang, I don't know who I'm more mad at, him or Cindy!

My heart goes out to you and your family....what a horrible, horrible tragedy. May I ask who the children are with. I can't imagine having to explain to those babies why their Mommy and Daddy were never coming home. Your compasion is huge. I would be as your husband.

They were adopted by Lisa's mom & dad & are in very good hands. We get to see them all they time. The two oldest had to go through therapy because they kept referring to daddy as monster daddy. You have to understand they seen him lying in the floor with half his head missing. With therapy and lots and lots of love they are doing great now. All we want is for him to die in prison. Taking his life will not bring back Alan & Lisa and would only hurt *his* family who were very very good to my brother. His mother was a blessing to Alan & it's her that I keep in my prayers. Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the O/T mods.

Edited to add. I love my hubby dearly. He has his opinion & I have mine & we respect that. We will be together 37 years in March. :)

Mac, when I was watching it this morning (couldn't sleep....thank GOD for my earphones and laptop...likely saving my marriage) , I kept thinking that too...wow...they have no proof. So that leads us to the reasonable doubt, and what reasonable will mean to each person. It isn't that they are to have NO doubt. Much like the Scott Peterson case, one can reach a conclusion based on circumstantial evidence, no smoking gun required. I wasn't able to find the entire trial on line, just these snippets, but based on the vedict, I assume the State had enough to convince the jury that a reasonable person could conclude he did it. I think we have enough in this case to reasonably conclude Casey did it.

I don't know if mom or pop in their despertation would agree with Mason and Baez wanting the jury to make inferences by pointing the finger at them as being as likely to have been the ones who may be responsible for this crime, since Cindy already claims she did the computer searches, they both are as likely to have had access to the child's clothing and laundry bag, blanket, etc. If it goes to trial, go along with it or don't ...of course that is going to be what the defense does. MOO

In the penalty phase if we get to that, I wouldn't put anything past Casey to have her attorneys try. It pains me to say it but possible divorce and illness could happen for mom and pop, a full blown trial will be brutal on them. Casey wont care, she will sit there, flat affect, preening.

Regarding Mr. Mason, I have been feeling a bit guilty recently, wondering if I would want folks ridiculing my father or my grandfather when tasks become harder for them and they cannot help it. In real life I would never criticize an elder.

Having now seen him in action in his Serrano trial, I am convinced ....it is stick. He is acting.
When I see Cheney Mason saying constantly to Judge Perry I am old, a hundred times, and telling the judge
"I am old,
I just can't hear you,
I can't, I forget,
I am old"
I sometimes wonder what he is still doing working. He is a wealthy man, he should be enjoying his family and the fruits of his labor now.

The constant whining about his limits and his age, it seems so contradictory to me to his hubris and other personailty of BMOC ( Big Man In the Courtroom),
bullying the courtroom staff about the microphones,
first hearing calling Mr. Ashton "Ignorant",
telling the reporter Ms. Melich she is "Too stupid",
condescending to Judge Strickland "I bet you'll trust me" with an almost or- else tone,
condescending to Judge Perry, "I have been practicing law for forty years and I have never been held in contempt and I am not going to let it happen!"

It is pretty fluid....
give an old man a break and then right back to
very rude...I'll tell you how it is going to be kids tone
and back again.

It is a mockery,
a farse,
just by the sheer fact that he can turn it on and off. He is not senile. He is not suffering from mental problems.

It is stict, and I do not think the jury is going to be the least bit taken in by it. MOO
I am very glad I studied his work this morning, everything is relative. Much like when Kent and Sluetherontheside got us all of Andrea Lyon's colorful lectures, etc.
we knew just what motion she would file next and why. Indeed cut and paste she did, literally, to the point that a few times the other folks names remained on Casey Anthony's legal document in error.
When I finish this case, I never want to study another. These folks drive me nuts! Much like Yuri must have felt about Cindy driving him nuts here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk
May God forgive me if I am wrong about Mr. Mason's mental condition. I am not a doctor,and of course all of my posts are to be taken as only satire.

LOL!! Julia I come on here to read & end up watching your videos. All my time is spent thanking you & watching Videos. You are gonna have to catch up on my reading for me!!:crazy:

They were adopted by Lisa's mom & dad & are in very good hands. We get to see them all they time. The two oldest had to go through therapy because they kept referring to daddy as monster daddy. You have to understand they seen him lying in the floor with half his head missing. With therapy and lots and lots of love they are doing great now. All we want is for him to die in prison. Taking his life will not bring back Alan & Lisa and would only hurt *his* family who were very very good to my brother. His mother was a blessing to Alan & it's her that I keep in my prayers. Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the O/T mods.

Edited to add. I love my hubby dearly. He has his opinion & I have mine & we respect that. We will be together 37 years in March. :)

Thank you for your reply...I am so glad to learn the children are doing well....monster daddy actually brought tears to my eyes .Your story is a perfect example of the far reaching effects of murder..... Just as with Caylee...we never knew her and yet we, not her family, stand as her champions for justice. Her murder, just as your brother's, has long arms. God bless all of you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back