2010.12.03 Agreement: No Death Penalty, Life In Prison For Elisa Baker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here again are the questions EB was asked in LDT on which she showed deception:

Did you hurt Zahra?
Do you know of anyone who did hurt this child?
Do you know who wrote the ransom note?

She failed on those 3 questions. Most of us never would have expected her to answer "no" to any of those questions and still pass. We know she hurt Zahra...we know she knows who did hurt Zahra...and we know she wrote the ransom note. HOWEVER, it's interesting to note that no where in these 3 questions, is she asked, "Did you kill Zahra?" I find it VERY hard to believe that this WOULDN'T have been one of the questions she was asked. So, if she was deceptive on only 3 questions, and the questions she was deceptive on were the 3 questions I listed, it seems reasonable to me to assume that, if asked, "Did you kill Zahra?", she passed.

JMO
I completely agree...While the LD results aren't admissable, they are a useable tool at finding the truth and using the deal as a tool to separate the truth from the known untruths...You don't have to use the LD results as part of the trial...the LD is just a means to an end.

If you play 20 questions long enough, you will guess the answer...It's just a matter of how many times you play 20 questions IMO.

This reminds me so much of DA Alex Hunter of Boulder County Co actions in re Michael Manning back in the 1980's long before JBR.

Hope this helps with the prosthesis confusion.
The point Im trying to make is that the P. leg was not the "item" found by LD,and that whatever "item" it is that LD found most likely has everything to do with another person, most likely AB and possibly another person.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Prosthetic...unty-confirmed-as-Zahra-Bakers-106465438.html

Search crews found the leg in a wooded area off of Christie Road last Tuesday. Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live near that search site.

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/police-find-zahra-baker-prosthetic-leg-105899773.html

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said searchers found the leg at a home where the stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker's once lived. The girl had an artificial leg because she lost hers to bone cancer.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-crews-find-leg-consistent.html#ixzz17CXm7gYK

Searchers found the leg while scouring a brushy area near Christie Road in Caldwell County, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said at a brief press conference Wednesday. Authorities still have to check the serial number to confirm the leg belongs to 10-year-old Zahra, an Australia native.

Last time I am posting on this prosthetic leg.

This information has been copied directly from your links, one of which I believe was on page 12. I believe and again it is MOO that the prosthetic has remained under the radar and been misrepresented in MSM. Please note the conflicting places and dates.

First off we get this from the search warrant signed on the 27th. EB states that it was tossed in the dumpster THROUGH her attorney.

Then at the end of the search warrant we have this request from LE to search the dumpster as one of many places based on information from EB which included the prosthetic leg. At the end of the document they note what was seized. NO prosthetic leg.

Then in the same MSM report we get both of these. Please note they say they found it in a previous home where EB lived. Then right after in the subsequent paragraph we get that it was found in the woods. Please note that the Tuesday would have to be October 26th which is prior to the request as per the search warrant which was obtained on October 27th.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said searchers found the leg at a home where the stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker's once lived. The girl had an artificial leg because she lost hers to bone cancer. Zahra, who also uses hearing aids, was reported missing Oct. 9 and authorities believe she is dead.

Deal said the prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County

Then we get this

Searchers found the leg while scouring a brushy area near Christie Road in Caldwell County, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said at a brief press conference Wednesday (this is October 27).

We then all got that it was specifically the gel liner that was recovered.

Shortly after Elisa mentioned the Christie Road site, investigators found part of the prosthetic leg Zahra wore. Elisa said it was the gel liner

So let's see was it the dumpster? the previous home EB lived? the woods?

When I stated that it was my belief that LD retrieved the prosthetic it was my opinion and my opinion was based on very conflicting information from both LE and MSM

Hmmm, or maybe there was more than one prosthetic and one or both of them were not in one whole piece, thus making it all true?

Can't remember all the exact wording of the discoveries but since she was dismembered (shutter) there is actually 3 legs; right, left and the prostestic one. When stated they found her leg I thing a lot of us may have just assumed it was the one she worn the prostectic on, I know I did.

dang sarx i went from being cranky to laughing :angel:

you are the first person to finally get it although i would doubt there would be a 2nd prosthesis as from first hand knowledge i know the price of them. My daughters last knee joint alone was 10k

Thus unless it was physically taken apart it simply could not be in all 3 places and i would have to check to see if a search warrant was obtained for EB's previous residence.

The gel liner is not the prothesis. My brain is working slowly tonite time to take a break from this when i am getting cranky :D

You know I think LE didn't and doesn't want what was found where because they probably need to question another suspect and if the exact spot of what was found where was public then it could hurt LE's questioning of someone else.

Last time I am posting on this prosthetic leg.

This information has been copied directly from your links, one of which I believe was on page 12. I believe and again it is MOO that the prosthetic has remained under the radar and been misrepresented in MSM. Please note the conflicting places and dates.

First off we get this from the search warrant signed on the 27th. EB states that it was tossed in the dumpster THROUGH her attorney.

Then at the end of the search warrant we have this request from LE to search the dumpster as one of many places based on information from EB which included the prosthetic leg. At the end of the document they note what was seized. NO prosthetic leg.

Then in the same MSM report we get both of these. Please note they say they found it in a previous home where EB lived. Then right after in the subsequent paragraph we get that it was found in the woods. Please note that the Tuesday would have to be October 26th which is prior to the request as per the search warrant which was obtained on October 27th.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said searchers found the leg at a home where the stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker's once lived. The girl had an artificial leg because she lost hers to bone cancer. Zahra, who also uses hearing aids, was reported missing Oct. 9 and authorities believe she is dead.

Deal said the prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County

Then we get this

Searchers found the leg while scouring a brushy area near Christie Road in Caldwell County, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said at a brief press conference Wednesday (this is October 27).

We then all got that it was specifically the gel liner that was recovered.

Shortly after Elisa mentioned the Christie Road site, investigators found part of the prosthetic leg Zahra wore. Elisa said it was the gel liner

So let's see was it the dumpster? the previous home EB lived? the woods?

When I stated that it was my belief that LD retrieved the prosthetic it was my opinion and my opinion was based on very conflicting information from both LE and MSM

Ok, I know this seems to be getting old, but I want to make a few points, I have been on this story since day 1 on WS, and I know that on October 26th the prosthetic leg was found in a brushy area, later in the evening as a storm was coming, a white tent style canopy was put up and Christie rd was closed off,the next day the 27th it was officially announced that the prosthetic was found and the SN# had to be verified.
This is where I believe EB hangs herself and why the DP & LWP is still an option for her, SHE LIED, as to where SHE SAID the prosthetic would be found.
I may not have snipped enough of the articles I gave, but if you go to the links and read entire article you will read that the prothetic was found on Tuesday October 26th, in a brushy pile, not in a bag.
Just because ED told her lawyer where they would find things has nothing to do with where those things were actually found, remember, EB has lied and lied from day 1.
Those statements were put into the search warrants so that there would be no confusion as to what EB helped with or didnt,and to also show how inconsistent she is.
I remember the days they were out searching with her in tow,and it was talked about how she was taking them on a wild goose chase,here, there and everywhere.
I just feel it vey important to point this out, I believe it has everything to do with keeping that DP/LWOP as a primary punishment for EB.

I don't know how to make it any more clear that what was found at Christie Rd. was actually the gel liner of the prosthetic leg. It clearly states this in the motion to reduce bond.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/111510+elisa+baker+bond+redux.pdf

In the search warrant, it says EB told LE that the prosthetic leg (the outter part) was wrapped in a plastic and discarded in a dumpster.

I'm not sure why so many people seem to be confused on this point.

Are animals drawn to human remains vs processed food? Could the remains being seperated be because of animal attraction to them and dragging them away? resulting them not being where EB thought and the multiple locations

Are animals drawn to human remains vs processed food? Could the remains being seperated be because of animal attraction to them and dragging them away?

It's 5 miles from Christie Rd. to Dudley Shoals Rd. Not likely to be animal scatter.

JMO

I don't know how to make it any more clear that what was found at Christie Rd. was actually the gel liner of the prosthetic leg. It clearly states this in the motion to reduce bond.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/111510+elisa+baker+bond+redux.pdf

In the search warrant, it says EB told LE that the prosthetic leg (the outter part) was wrapped in a plastic and discarded in a dumpster.

I'm not sure why so many people seem to be confused on this point.

Yes and it was around the same time that the gel liner was found that LE admitted to having the actual prosthetic and checking the serial number with her doctors in Australia. This leads me to believe that perhaps it was the prosthetic that EB's attorneys were in possession of and that they had retrieved it earlier than Oct 26th when the gel liner was found. They were likely using it as a bargaining tool for EB's "deal" with the DA.

If it was placed in a dumpster, they would likely have retrieved it not long after Zahra was reported missing and EB was in jail or else the dumpster contents would have eventually been picked up and taken to the landfill. I can't remember the actual date that LD was brought on as her attorney, or maybe EB had already told her first attorney about it and he had retrieved it. When the deal was struck, they turned over the "evidence" and EB started taking LE on her tour. At the same time, LE requested the serial number to confirm the prosthetic was in fact Zahra's. Judging by the letters that EB sent to "Damien", she was talking, at least to her lawyers, pretty early on IMO.

Yes and it was around the same time that the gel liner was found that LE admitted to having the actual prosthetic and checking the serial number with her doctors in Australia. This leads me to believe that perhaps it was the prosthetic that EB's attorneys were in possession of and that they had retrieved it earlier than Oct 26th when the gel liner was found. They were likely using it as a bargaining tool for EB's "deal" with the DA.

If it was placed in a dumpster, they would likely have retrieved it not long after Zahra was reported missing and EB was in jail or else the dumpster contents would have eventually been picked up and taken to the landfill. I can't remember the actual date that LD was brought on as her attorney, or maybe EB had already told her first attorney about it and he had retrieved it. When the deal was struck, they turned over the "evidence" and EB started taking LE on her tour. At the same time, LE requested the serial number to confirm the prosthetic was in fact Zahra's. Judging by the letters that EB sent to "Damien", she was talking, at least to her lawyers, pretty early on IMO.

BBM

Gel liners also have a serial number printed on them.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...gLXZjC&sig=AHIEtbQO_6RkoauYxxrpaYJRQeBgVV9YZw

<snipped by me>

Serial number can be found on inside distal end of every liner.

I tend to agree with you on this. The prosthetic is what Dubbs sent her investigator out to collect. JMO Dubbs also advised EB to give very general locations for searches - she had the fish on the hook already, no sense in getting her client to make any further statements against interest. General areas looks like the he said/she said approach. Legal manuvering by Dubbs once she started reeling them in.

BBM

Gel liners also have a serial number printed on them.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...gLXZjC&sig=AHIEtbQO_6RkoauYxxrpaYJRQeBgVV9YZw

<snipped by me>

Serial number can be found on inside distal end of every liner.

Thanks for that link Mountain_Kat. So perhaps they only have the liner? Hard to believe that LE would not have launched another landfill search for the actual prosthetic if it was not retrieved from the dumpster before it was emptied though. So confusing. :waitasec:

MOO

Thanks for that link Mountain_Kat. So perhaps they only have the liner? Hard to believe that LE would not have launched another landfill search for the actual prosthetic if it was not retrieved from the dumpster before it was emptied though. So confusing. :waitasec:

MOO

I just ask myself why Dubbs would tell LE where in the house to find latex gloves and white plastic trash bags.

MOO

That's my thinking too, Kamille. But from the search warrants published, I don't see any mention of the prosthetic leg, apart from the statement about EB leading them to a dumpster where she said the leg was disposed. So DID LE retrieve that? I have no idea. And I also can't assume that this was the item LD turned over to LE, because I can't say for sure whether or not LE is in possession of the leg.

VERY frustrating.

I just ask myself why Dubbs would tell LE where in the house to find latex gloves and white plastic trash bags.

As a way to prove EB's claims of dismemberment, I would guess. What puzzles me about the white trash bags is...why white? If I were going to dispose of bloody body parts, etc. I would use black trash bags. Wouldn't you? :waitasec:

IF LD turned over the actual prosthetic leg, it would not be listed on any of the search warrant inventories b/c it would not have been retrieved as a result of a search warrant.

I, personally, am still leaning towards the item being recovered by LD is the weapon used for dismemberment. I have not seen anything listed on the search warrants to date that would indicate it being large enough nor heavy duty enough to dismember a body. And I have to think that whatever LD turned over had to help EB in some way...such as being helpful in proving someone else was involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back