2010.12.10 - Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Approximately 7.57 on the video, when Baez says 'we're not here to hide anything', notice how HHJP's eyelid twitches. :crazy:

Aww, I can't take all the credit. When I was rewatching the hearing, it happened to stop to buffer at that exact instant...and it paused long enough for me to capture it. It really was much better full-screen, though.

It's so good, I'll consider it an 11 day early b-day prez and the bestest one of em alllllllllll. :):dance:
I just love it and HJP is awesome!:woohoo:

What happened to ole Georgie boy? The is the second no show. Has he finally seen the light and moved out?

We don't know...all we know is there is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumors of marital problems. Repeat, George IS NOT couch surfing in Fort Meyers.

The sad thing is when Lancelot said the thing about couch surfing, I got the reference immediately. Sigh.

We don't know...all we know is there is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumors of marital problems. Repeat, George IS NOT couch surfing in Fort Meyers.

The sad thing is when Lancelot said the thing about couch surfing, I got the reference immediately. Sigh.

I think you are right. In my gut, I feel he's close to home...

You know I'm glad I'm at home reading this thread. As many times I've actually laughed out loud to some of the posts in this thread my colleagues would have thought I lost my damn mind.

I must admit I have pondered the hair question (yes I have no life) and the conclusion I have come to is this;

I think she made a pact with herself not to cut her hair until she is free.

If that is the case, then I shall enjoy watching the years pass and watching that mop grow out of her cell window.

BBM

:laugh: what you said :floorlaugh:

It's just funny to watch Casey's body language as she wields her long hair into the courtroom as though it is a strong statement she's making.

Today Chief Judge Perry was great! I was a bit surprised at JB's choice of words, it shows me how much he and his client are so alike!

Since Mr. Ashton opened the door about bloggers, I saw this article a few days ago that I thought some might find interesting:

As jurors go online, U.S. trials go off track
Facebook, Twitter and smart phones cause mistrials, appeals and overturned verdicts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40578962/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and happy Anniversary to ME!!!

...oh well, george thought that "gorgeous" was putting on a couple too many lbs. anyway.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041595/detail.html
March 14, 2009
Casey Marie,

Hey Beautiful! It was very exciting for Mom and I to see you the other day. If only for a few minutes.

I can see that you’ve put on a few lbs.! I realize that you cannot run/workout, but just be careful!

I Love You , my Daughter, no matter what!
Be Strong! Stay Safe! All My Love Dad/Papa Joe

This has always creeped me out.

It's just funny to watch Casey's body language as she wields her long hair into the courtroom as though it is a strong statement she's making.

Lil Glass is at this moment penning her in-depth anaysis:

"Casey continues to groom herself......"

Found the photo of JB receiving the "look" from HHJP.

I'm literally hoarse from laughing....
4.gif

What happened to the JAC? Weren't they supposed to be discussing extra funds for court reporter fees?

I could swear back when the JAC first came on board and HHJP first spelled out what would be allowable that he even mentioned to JB that if he had trouble finding a court reporter that would work for that amount to contact him because he knew some that would.

Anyone else remember this because if this is true won't HHJP be upset?

Can JB be made to make up the difference out of his own pocket or would that be grounds for appeal if the JAC doesn't pay the full amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18