2010.12.10 - Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like all the hair on the one side was an attempt to detract attention away from the monster zit by the Inmate's mouth! Just sayin ....

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 104
Looks to me like all the hair on the one side was an attempt to detract attention away from the monster zit by the Inmate's mouth! Just sayin ....

I bet your right! If her commissary account is empty, she's using standard issue, no more beauty products.

OH POP! or is that Oh Snap! LOL

I have a cost effective idea for the A's. Since CA has increased - she could lend KC all those TV duds she bought that don't fit anymore! Hey, I am just trying to be helpful! :angel:

Oh totally can't control his mouth which plays right into the prosecutors hands, know thine enemy!

Baez's hubris knows no bounds, right. What do you think Baez hears when Judge Perry speaks? Dolphin squeaks, martian dialect?

One thing you must do when representing people is to listen, you have to be a good listener.

Judge Perry said at the very beginning "was it an email or was it a file pleading?" that should have been Baez's first and only clue. For Baez to start spouting that ridiculous rhetoric of how Mr Aston should have picked up a phone and called him, is beyond my comprehension.

Here it is for Baez ----because I'm sure you still don't get it and we know you read here.

IN WRITING - FILE PLEADING WITH THE COURT.

Agreed.

Given the track record of the Defense there is NO way if I was JA that I'd be calling JB to obtain info.

JB wants to keep things informal, off the record and, verbal since he can deny the conversation or change it at will, jerking the SA around while preserving his deniability.

The only professional thing is to put these things in formal writing -- not email -- on-the-record but JB's style is to just play games.

As I stated upthread, even formally written and filed I still think JB is going to 'fluff' and play games.

The only way to stop him is to make it a requirement that whatever is written is only what can be used in court -- without change. That will never fly so it opens the door for JB to play fast and loose and even intentionally mislead.

I watched this 3 times already, I'm gonna have to put it on a loop and watch it when I need cheering up a bit, I loved the bit at the end
where :bowdown:HHJP asks "Mr Baez is there anything else?" and Baez just sits there gob smacked!:princes:

Think I'll go and watch it again....:popcorn:

Today Chief Judge Perry was great! I was a bit surprised at JB's choice of words, it shows me how much he and his client are so alike!

Since Mr. Ashton opened the door about bloggers, I saw this article a few days ago that I thought some might find interesting:

As jurors go online, U.S. trials go off track
Facebook, Twitter and smart phones cause mistrials, appeals and overturned verdicts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40578962/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

Sorry! I started a thread about that a couple of days ago!:blowkiss:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122189"]Reuters: "As jurors go online, trials go off-track" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Interesting topic, don't you think?!

Sorry! I started a thread about that a couple of days ago!:blowkiss:

Reuters: "As jurors go online, trials go off-track" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Interesting topic, don't you think?!

LOL! :blushing: I didn't see the thread you started, I actually posted the article in another thread a few days ago! Yes, it is a very interesting topic.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5884171&postcount=250"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What Got/Keeps You Involved in Caylee's Case?[/ame]

Of all the hearings to miss I had to miss this one. Thank you to all who posted. What a hearing!

A pity he blames his being an a&& on someone else. He knows why this happened but cannot put on his big boy panties and take it like a man. JA had every right to go before the judge after the second email. He knew he was not going to get anywhere with JB just more crap. This should all come out of your pocket JB not the tax payers in Florida. Nothing like a good Friday night slap down for the DT from hell.

A pity he blames his being an a&& on someone else. He knows why this happened but cannot put on his big boy panties and take it like a man. JA had every right to go before the judge after the second email. He knew he was not going to get anywhere with JB just more crap. This should all come out of your pocket JB not the tax payers in Florida. Nothing like a good Friday night slap down for the DT from hell.

Amen! You summed it up perfectly!

Jeff Aston said that when he was researching one of the experts field of expertise was one thing but "the bloggers may correct him on that" - then Casey got a derisive look on her face and started shaking her head.

Wow, when it goes to trial and the evidence comes forth her head is going to bobble right off!

I kinda get the feeling Mr Ashton might be reading our bloggers :)

Video Report - Baez after today's hearing!

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...wsvideo/cfn/1210CaseyHearing_121020101047.flv

He's explaining why today was such a waste and how much it cost!

Watching him whine during this little interview makes you just have visions of his mommy pulling out that huge white hanky, holding it up to his nose and telling the sniveling jerk...now just blow dear. Mommy will go and beat up the mean ol Judge and SA. He is like KC he could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. Makes me want to hurl when I even hear his voice.

Why does most of the media seem to be so pro-defense? Baez got a smack-down today from Judge Perry yet this cfnews13 report makes no mention of it. That whole news report is slanted towards the defense IMO. Why? I don't get it.

CFNews13 seems to be "The Chosen One", they had the only interview post-hearing. In the summer they posted a motion before the defense had filed it. But I don't know why?

Is this around the same time cfnews13 took down all the documents, video links and discovery they had up.....connection?

What I noticed at the end of the hearing (I missed the beginning) was how respectful JA was to the Judge (answered yes sir) and how JB would shake or nod or mumble.

Let me tell you, I have known plenty of attorneys like JB. I can't stand it. The lack of respect is so annoying. But most judges seem to let it ride. I can't stand it!

what if she was keeping the hair because the ends may contain evidence of something that happened to her to cause her to be confused and fail to understand or report Caylee's disappearance etc.....like she had been drugged or on drugs or whatever. In the beginning I always thought, if I were the defense I would sure be checking her hair for toxicology. But surely they would have checked her hair in the beginning, she wouldn't need to leave it on her head all this time LOL. :)

The hair follicle is where the drugs are stored, not the hair strand. And the hair follicle test only shows what's been used in the last 90 days or so!

I think Casey has plans for her hair. She received many letters from her obsessed fans complimenting her on her beautiful hair. Rather than donate it to Locks for Love, Casey must have a plan to sell her hair by the inch under something catchy like "Killer Locks". She probably thinks she can finance a whole new attorney with her hair haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom