2010.12.10 - Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how well-fed JB has become since he became Casey's attorney. Lots of good food, the best restaurants, and all on an expense account for which he doesn't keep records. It amazes me that he would even make a reference today to a huge waist. He can't even come up with an original thought, has to steal Casey's words. Oh well, there you go JB. Win a few, lose a few - that's the way the crookies crumble.

I wonder if HHJP was also upset about the TES searchers who complained about the way the defense called them and took just a little bit of that out on Baez today?

wow that hair. I don't know about anyone else but I have very long hair and always have had it. I was raised that hair in a pony tail or braid was for every day but hair long and flowing was for special occasions. With that thought in my head I had to wonder who Casey is preening for. Who does she want to see her as a pretty hot lady? hair down for show and to attract a mate?
She loves being the "Mane attraction" any way she can...

I haven't read the entire thread, nor watched the video yet, but the long hair down = new intern sworn in last time = flirty, flirty????

While being silly, I wonder how many framed photos of Judge Perry giving the look JB will get for Christmas? :p

Perfect! would you post the photo in it's larger size here?
About what minute on the video did you capture this photo?
TIA

I believe it was around the 2:13 mark, however the video continually freezes my browser, so that may be off.

This picture should cover both your points. I agree she's going for the 'sexy' look with the hair. And, unfortunately, there's still some ruffles on her shirt.

It just occurred to me that she wore it off the side so she could shield herself from having to look at Cindy.

No, the order was that if an expert has NOT written a report, JB has to file a summary of what the expert is going to say (i.e., JB has to file the information that the expert would have put in his report that he didn't write). JB could get this info over the phone from the expert without the expert writing anything down.

As long as Musikman is in town Dec 23. :)

two of the reports need to be done by this Tuesday for the SA to prepare for his depo.....thus jb working weekend!!!! guess he will be rollin' up those sleeves again....looking for truth :sick::sick:

I haven't read the entire thread, nor watched the video yet, but the long hair down = new intern sworn in last time = flirty, flirty????

While being silly, I wonder how many framed photos of Judge Perry giving the look JB will get for Christmas? :p

She wasn't so flirty when she left the court room...I'm sure she found it all a HUGE waste...:google:

I don't want it cut. I find the hair very telling. If anyone wants to get the full effect of 2 years, just look at Casey's hair. In October '08 it was up to her ears; here we are in December '10 and it is down to her waist. By the time we go to trial, it should be below her butt.

I agree, very telling. Hair grows approx. 1/2 a month (http://www.hairfinder.com/hairquestions/how_fast_does_hair_grow.htm)
So if Casey has been locked up 26 months (counting from Oct) her hair should have grown around 13 inches...seems about right. Her hair length marks how long since she did her crime. You would think her lawyers would realize this and advise her to get it cut.

Missed this....but saw clips on HLN...talking heads talking smack saying they don't see this as a DP case...JMHO

<<<<<article snipped>>>>>

Last month, Judge Perry ordered Baez to hand over a detailed list of what his expert witnesses would be testifying too, but assistant state attorney Jeffrey Ashton says that list wasn't good enough.

But Judge Perry wasn't going to waste much time on the back and forth bickering over the subject and issued an order that applies to both sides.

""Where experts have not prepared reports of examinations or tests, both the state and the defense are required to provide the following … the expert's curriculum vitae, qualifications of experts, the expert's field of expertise or medical specialty, a statement of the specific subjects upon which the expert will testify and offer opinions, the substance of the facts to which the expert is expected to testify, and last but not least, a summary of the expert's opinion and grounds for each opinion … All of this must be completed by 3pm on December 23."
http://www.wftv.com/orangecounty/26089105/detail.html

Baez needs to have his hand held through every step. He doesn't know why we're here??? Is he serious...he is playing tit for tat with JA, they both don't like each other, IMO...His Honor had to lay down the law for Baez...what he expects and how to accomplish this with the experts that do not provide reports...Seems this bit Baez in the butt..he was trying to be slick, IMO by not providing the SA with expert testimony, like JA should wing it...so he now has to summarize what his experts will testify to...Good job Baez! Get cracking..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This is the first time I've seen her hair looking clean. I think she recently got a shower and had it down to show it off. Next hearing, it will be dirty and back up in a bun.

She loathes him. Everytime she sees and hears him she wants to scream, "Make him stop!" Seriously.

imo, anyway. :)

I agree with your opinion 'beach..
He is her enemy and why she has been charged with Murder and awaiting trial and, according to Casey's own written statement, Ashton he is seeking the DP because he is mad she did not take the limited immunity plea...

Watching him whine during this little interview makes you just have visions of his mommy pulling out that huge white hanky, holding it up to his nose and telling the sniveling jerk...now just blow dear. Mommy will go and beat up the mean ol Judge and SA. He is like KC he could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. Makes me want to hurl when I even hear his voice.

I can hear her now "now Josie, it's okay. They're just jealous, the teacher hates you because you're so smart, the other boys hate you because you're so handsome, they only want to be like you and can't so they're being mean, but don't worry I'll fix it. You're my special little man and you just climb on Mommy's lap and let me hug you. You're so much better than all those meanies I'll call their mommys tomorrow and fix this sweety."

IMO and perception,

Baez started this hearing off looking like he had the upper hand and was going to WIN this Motion..he looked very cocky at times...
At the end of the hearing his balloon was deflated by Judge Perry..it looks like he couldn't believe the Judge agreed with what Jeff Ashton is asking for...

:twocents:

BBM

Great find, Intermezzo!

Thanks,
I have been researching Anthropology for my eldest child who wants to become a Forensic Anthropologist.
The Forensic Sciences Department and Dr Fairgrieve at Laurention University is on my list.

I don't see it either, his research is more on human skeletal biology and forensic anthropology...I haven't found any books, articles etc...concerning cadaver dogs.

I found a case in KY where Dr. Fairgrieve is testifying at a hearing for the defense regarding Cadaver dogs.

http://www.wave3.com/story/13223549/search-dogs-hit-on-locations-in-and-around-news-apartment

I don't see where he is an expert on cadaver dogs. I believe he is saying that there is nothing visible to say the dogs are accurate on their hit. But that is what dogs do and why they bring in the dogs. Humans can detect blood, body parts, etc. The dogs are there to find what humans can't see. JA will make mincemeat out of him if this is the direction he is headed down the road. Is the doctor going to testify it was pizza????? You can't see air but would the doctor say there is no proof it is there????? jmo

I don't see where he is an expert on cadaver dogs. I believe he is saying that there is nothing visible to say the dogs are accurate on their hit. But that is what dogs do and why they bring in the dogs. Humans can detect blood, body parts, etc. The dogs are there to find what humans can't see. JA will make mincemeat out of him if this is the direction he is headed down the road. Is the doctor going to testify it was pizza????? You can't see air but would the doctor say there is no proof it is there????? jmo

If it's any consolation, Cecil New plead guilty right before his trial was set to start. I don't remember exactly why but the Jury were not going to be allowed to hear the cadaver dog evidence anyway. Don't you just love these people - so called experts- who are eager to find any excuse to let a vicious child killer get away with it?You have to wonder what it is in their own lives that makes them want to stand up and vouch for these monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat