DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
River and George in same purple shirts, as in the balloon release photos

My my. They do indeed look, IMO, close.

I agree ... "close" ... but when this photo was taken with a cell phone, River and George were sitting inside the Eastside Baptist Church where a group of people gathered for the balloon release on what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday, on Aug 9, 2009. It was not a private, intimate setting (as somewhat alluded to in media reports, and by sister Skye).
It is however, disgusting to me to think that George and Cindy were re-baptized on this same day, and disgusting to think that George may have invited his "very close friend" to the church for this event.

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:

Here are links to stories that contain details on today's evidence release:
--Maya Derkovic audio: www.wesh.com
--Photo of George w/ Woman Who Claimed Affair: www.wesh.com
--Casey Monster Mash video: www.wesh.com
--Casey Letter: He Wasn't Caylee's Father: www.wesh.com

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:59 PM

On several doc dumps there seems to be a lot of repeats of previous doc dumps.

Why is it, that the state re- releases the same stuff?

Just listed to jail inmate Maya Derkovic's interview. She seemed pretty sincere - though it bothered me that it took 10 months for her to come forward. Maybe she wanted to wait until she was out of Caysey's earshot before coming forward - who knows (now that she's in prison). Doesn't seem like she had anything to gain or lose by talking to Melich. Anyway, my hinky meter didn't go up listening to her.

MOO

Mel

I'm not so sure. Many of her opinions seem as if they could have been taken from the news or articles that have been written. I get a feeling that it's "Maya" that may be seeking the spotlight, or fame. I'm not so sure that she got much of this from Casey herself. JMO

I don't see casey as a vent talker..I think she likes to talk more one on one..

a sneaky chatter..~L~

I would think that everyone could hear her talking through the vents.

I don't see casey as a vent talker..I think she likes to talk more one on one..

a sneaky chatter..~L~

I would think that everyone could hear her talking through the vents.

Would only those in nearby or adjoining cells be able to hear? Maya talked about "seeing" Casey and signing or writing to each other on the glass, so this makes me think that never could "vent talk" to each other.

I don't see a lot of inmates wanting to be friendly with Casey.

Would only those in nearby or adjoining cells be able to hear? Maya talked about "seeing" Casey and signing or writing to each other on the glass, so this makes me think that never could "vent talk" to each other.

I don't see a lot of inmates wanting to be friendly with Casey

RBBM

Agreed. Or at least not for purely altruistic reasons.

re- releasing casey's notes might serve to refresh baez's memory of his client telling how she communicated ILLEGALLY through him to her parents?

Can the prosecution bring this up to the judge? Who's job is it to keep Baez honest?

re- releasing casey's notes might serve to refresh baez's memory of his client telling how she communicated ILLEGALLY through him to her parents?

Can the prosecution bring this up to the judge? Who's job is it to keep Baez honest?

It seems to refresh my memory! I'd think the issue of Baez violating jail rules, would be something for the jail to monitor and enforce. Lying about communication with Casey in depositions might be another matter for another time. JMO

who was she writing letters to? I haven't followed every thing in this case, only what was reported in the press so forgive me. Also as I read her letters (so hard to read it) she mentioned hopefully able to download video does this mean she has a laptop? If so, is she reading this forum?

Sorry, I know this is O/T, but didn't know where to ask. Do we have a who's who thread along the same lines as our motions and links threads. I'm playing catch up to most of you on the case and there are so many people involved it is difficult to to remember what their relationship is to the case. It would be great to go to one thread to look up a name and read a synopsis that could be added to each time new information is made available. TIA

Sorry, I know this is O/T, but didn't know where to ask. Do we have a who's who thread along the same lines as our motions and links threads. I'm playing catch up to most of you on the case and there are so many people involved it is difficult to to remember what their relationship is to the case. It would be great to go to one thread to look up a name and read a synopsis that could be added to each time new information is made available. TIA

Here is an excellant source of reference:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm

We have a host of stuff here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

of which, is where the great reference files are located. :)

Is it possible to to have a word or excel document on WS and have it be updated? And have it maintained by WS'ers? It sure would be wonderful to have logs to keep evidence etc organized. But then I would be afraid our work product would be snatched by the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay