Status
Not open for further replies.
RAW AUDIO: Sheriff's Office Questions Krystal Holloway In Casey Case - Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/26174673/index.html

RAW AUDIO: Sheriff's Office Questions Krystal Holloway In Casey Case - Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/26173746/index.html

RAW AUDIO: Sheriff's Office Again Questions Holloway In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/video/26174032/index.html

I dont remember hearing these before, and I'm still on part 1, but it's quite enlightening. She is saying the same kinds of things she said on Levi's AWESOME show the other day, but much more in depth.

For all the bad press she got, I think she was pretty gullible because she felt so sorry for them, especially, George, and he took full advantage. Jerkface!

If you haven't listened to Crystal Holloway (River Cruz) audio interviews, they are very interesting. I find her to be credible, and it gives some interesting insight into George's thinking, actions and character. I am on the last part of the audios now (4/18/10). They are quite lengthy, but worthwhile.

Is this the first we heard the Krystal Holloway interview? I mean did we see the transcript before? Sorry there's so much now but I found it interesting the detective whose name I didn't catch said they were following up on the "side investigation". Innteerrresting.

re- releasing casey's notes might serve to refresh baez's memory of his client telling how she communicated ILLEGALLY through him to her parents?

Can the prosecution bring this up to the judge? Who's job is it to keep Baez honest?

Apparently nobody's. :banghead::furious:

The Monster Mash video was NOT worth the wait. My daughter, my dog and I as dancing elves is much better.

Remember to bump existing threads to continue focused discussion re: prior topics that may have new light shed on them by this doc release, and gen a new thread if there is a new topic introduced by this release. This makes the information/discussion easier to locate in the future for reference instead of being buried in a 'general' discussion thread like this one.

Big TY to everyone for the productive, on-topic discussion on this thread. :thumb: Much appreciated.

12/17/2010 Doc Dump - 10 folders on a DVD-R.

Folder # 152 - Lori Cree audio interview 8/20/2009 (already released?)
153 - Lori Cree video interview
154 - Joe Jordan audio interview with LDB 11/05/2009 (released)
155 - Melissa Earnest (Cindy 'friend') - audio, emails, texts from Cindy
156 - Joy Wray - JibJab video, pictures, arrest reports, Best Buy audio, video from TV
160 - Deputy Anthony Whitmore audio interview (2 min) about River Cruz/Crystal
161 - Samsung cell phone exam - River Cruz/Crystal
162 - River Cruz / Crystal video interview at OCSO
163 - More River Cruz/Crystal stuff including audio interview of gate guard
Robin Adams stuff - letters, audio interviews of her Dad and friend Tracy Neally
164 - Camera forensic exam - River Cruz/Crystal

MM

where did you get this if you dont mind me asking , do you have access to the melissa earnest and joy wray parts, i dont think the news is going to upload those , and im very curious as to what those 2 nuts have 2 say

If you haven't listened to Crystal Holloway (River Cruz) audio interviews, they are very interesting. I find her to be credible, and it gives some interesting insight into George's thinking, actions and character. I am on the last part of the audios now (4/18/10). They are quite lengthy, but worthwhile.

I'm still listening, but my hinky meter is up. They call her a mistress, but she admits to never sleeping with him. She gave him money she received from suing a peanut butter company? I do agree, however, that she was conned out of money (bad George). But I just don't know why I'm getting a not so sincere feeling from her. Do you think her shaky vocals are from her seizures?

Just my opinion.

Mel

I totally agree with you Kathy1964. Her story has been consistant unlike some folks we know of. I feel that she fell in love with the bottom of the barrell scum George who had her pegged almost from the first meeting and knew that she wore her heart on her sleeve and he could use her. Had he been a man (at all) who cared for her even as a friend he would not have taken one red cent from her. I also believe her when she says that he was all about the money and screaming at Cindy one the phone about getting the money first. And having the media on speed dial. Krystal was stupid and realizes that but I feel sorry for her. I also believe that he may have befriended her so that they could claim that she was ZFG, but Cindy may have said that she isn't a 10 KWIM?

Folks have said that if anyone were to break it would be George, I do not agree IMO he knew that Cindy would do all the ranting and raving and he could just sit back and hide behind her skirts as he has done his whole married life. No, I do not feel sorry for Cindy. She picked him and she stayed with him. IMO George and Cindy's picture should be next to the phrase Birds Of A Feather Flock Together.

Sorry for babbling. Things just get to rolling around in my brain and I get so carried away.

Inmate Anthony's jail letters to Inmate Robyn were released again today.
Didn't pay much attention the first time, to the part about JB wanting Jesse's DNA, but Jesse refused.
It will be interesting to see if it is confirmed that Lee did visit Jesse in Atlanta, and what timeframe that visit took place in.

Interesting timeline:

July 1, 2008 - KC took shower at Jesse's house

Oct 21, 2008 - Casey letters to Robyn - Baez tried to get DNA sample from Jesse

Nov 15, and 16, 2008 - video of P.I. Dominic Casey poking around in woods

Dec 20, 2008 - Cindy told LE "she had people walk that area ... a month ago .. nothing there

doc dump April 6, 2010 - jail letters repeated in
doc dump released Dec 17, 2010

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-letters-1217-1.pdf
page 1

Inmate Anthony wrote..."am 99% sure that Cays isn't Jesse's. We had a paternity test done when she was a couple weeks old and it took forever to get the results back, which I've been told shouldn't have been the case, and according to the paper he brought to my house in late Sept. '05, Jesse wasn't the father. Joy to the world!" The strange thing is, Baez asked for him to give a sample of his DNA, and he refused! We wanted to see whether or not the test results from 4 years ago were true. Drama. I dispise that loser and I pity him and his self-righteous 'Christian" family..... "

Attachments

• Baez wanted DNA sample from Jesse Oct 21, 2008 released April 6, 2010  2aa.jpg
    Baez wanted DNA sample from Jesse Oct 21, 2008 released April 6, 2010 2aa.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 23
I'm still listening, but my hinky meter is up. They call her a mistress, but she admits to never sleeping with him. She gave him money she received from suing a peanut butter company? I do agree, however, that she was conned out of money (bad George). But I just don't know why I'm getting a not so sincere feeling from her. Do you think her shaky vocals are from her seizures?

Just my opinion.

Mel

Ironic how casey mentioned peanut butter problems (simonella) in her letters to her cookie in jail :)

Just my opinion.

Mel
I don't think she's well, KWIM?

Remember to bump existing threads to continue focused discussion re: prior topics that may have new light shed on them by this doc release, and gen a new thread if there is a new topic introduced by this release. This makes the information/discussion easier to locate in the future for reference instead of being buried in a 'general' discussion thread like this one.

Big TY to everyone for the productive, on-topic discussion on this thread. :thumb: Much appreciated.
*bbm*

Closing the general thread. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members