2010.4.15: New search for Haleigh #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting about the rumor that she was seen there dumping something. They have a crime lab and cadaver dogs--that implies remains. But I think she has given them a bogus location, and brother and sis are sticking together -- what a confusing mess.

In the Caylee A case they searched but they never had people(dogs, evidence vans etc.) ready and waiting at JB Park. I'm surprised these people are on stand by right there. Interesting.

So, what do we know. Tommy's the tipster... no wait, Misty is... no, make that the grandma. Joe is the killer... no he isn't... yes he is... no he isn't. Ron had nothing to do with this, ...yes he did. They have found evidence... no wait, they have found nothing. There is a suspect in custoday... no there isn't, but an arrest is iminent... actually, there is no suspect at this time. Ahhh... this is all so frustrating.

There has to be something to something to the tip that led them to this place, but what? I can't imagine them spending all of this time and money on this search and bringing the family in if there is nothing to this. Please let this be resolved today!!!

I AGREE!!! I think they found something small there clothing...something. I can't see evidence vans sitting waiting and dogs. It just doesn't add up to me.

I AGREE!!! I think they found something small there clothing...something. I can't see evidence vans sitting waiting and dogs. It just doesn't add up to me.

Wouldn't it be announced if they found something? The news keeps reporting over and over that although the search conitunes they have not yet found any evidence. :waitasec:

In the Caylee A case they searched but they never had people(dogs, evidence vans etc.) ready and waiting at JB Park. I'm surprised these people are on stand by right there. Interesting.

Keep in mind though, that the JB Park search was conducting by LP and not by the police.

I really hope that this all ends today, and they find what they need and this whole case can move on to trial with the perps involved, and the families can start the healing process.

Wouldn't it be announced if they found something? The news keeps reporting over and over that although the search conitunes they have not yet found any evidence. :waitasec:

LE has been so tight lipped in this case. They may not announce what they have found. They are under no obligation to do so.

i still do not believe LE would have gathered family, especially Crystal who was not in the area of the crime, just to tell them they were searching and hoped to gather evidence. That could have been done over the phone. They must have had something solid to report at that time (two days ago) that involved proof, IMO. What that proof could be, is beyond me. Nothing verbal in this case can ever be considered proof and I hope LE knows that by now. I still think they must have found one thing by then, maybe via a visit there by ToC on Sunday/Monday and that is why family was gathered...
JMO

I agree. Tommy came forward and I wouldn't be surprised if they found an item of Haleigh's clothing, a human child's bone, something like that right away so they amped up the search, OR they believe Tommy because he corroborated something else they knew (that maybe he couldn't of known), OR Tommy passed a polygraph when stating exactly what happened and where Haleigh is...

There is no way they would have instigated such a massive search and called the family in if they were chasing possibility.

LE has been so tight lipped in this case. They may not announce what they have found. They are under no obligation to do so.

True, LE may not - but if the media got wind of it (which they somehow always seem to do) they probably would have said.

I am just echoing a lot of what has already been said. I am so frustrated. I can only imagine what the Family and LE are feeling. I also am torn, part of me is leaning towards that this is mush ado about nothing ( again!) and the other part of me is thinking that they would not be so intense about this if there was not something to it.
And then there is that small part of me that wants to go and sit and have a martini and pretend there is no evil in the world.

As much as I want to know, I appreciate LE taking their time and searching for and preserving the evidence and protecting their case.

Because of the intense HIGH interest in this case i would expect LE to make a short
generalized statements such as they did when Caylee was found. MOO

Anyone here last night on NG that ToC was brought to the boat dock also or are my ears hearing things?

I'm pretty sure that was stated on JVM. I was surprised to hear NG saying only Misty was brought to the scene. She made a point of saying neither Tommy nor........and I can't remember the others that she said weren't there. Her point was, only Misty knew where to look.

My prayer is that they found her remains Sunday and that's why the family was called... still have to verify with DNA... and they're still looking for more evidence :)

I do not know where to put this but why (or did we and I missed it) did they not show ggm leaving the jail? Just does not sit well with me for some reason,I want to see her reactions leaving jail!Just crazy I guess! TIA

Anyone here last night on NG that ToC was brought to the boat dock also or are my ears hearing things?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ng.01.html

GRACE: What do you make, Leonard Padilla -- everybody, joining us by Skype from Sacramento the bounty hunter who offered to bond Croslin out in exchange for her coming clean about what happened to little Haleigh.

What do you think about the fact that it`s not cousin Joe, it`s not brother Timmy or brother Tommy out there on the docks showing the cops where to look? It is Misty Croslin.

To me that shoots your theory down that they disposed of the body. She had to be there too, Padilla. She`s showing cops where to look.

PADILLA: Not necessarily. I think when you get into a circle of youngsters like Misty and Tommy and Joe and several other relatives there`s going to be loose talk amongst themselves regarding the body being dumped.

I think they found something too Sunday and that was what made the Steve Brown declare he solved the case.

ITA! That is the only reason I can figure that they are STILL searching today, thursday. If they were simply searching based off of a tip (statement) and, to date, had found nothing - MOO is that they would be scaling back the search or moving slightly up or downriver by now. They have not.

This plus the hightech equipment and the anthropology/forensics vehicles makes me believe something has indeed already been found. Maybe not a body, but something that is enought o make them pretty sure there is more to find and keep searching THAT SPECIFIC AREA, not 100 yards down river, not 50 yard upriver, but RIGHT THERE.

I thought I was in the THEORIES THREAD and I'm not! :doh:

This thread is closing so everyone can find out where they meant to be. This is about TODAY'S ONGOING SEARCH ONLY.

Investigators said when they got the tip that led to the river, they were encouraged it would lead to something significant because it's a place they've never searched before, it's in a remote area and it's a logical place to get rid of something. <snipped>

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23160821/detail.html

Natisha Lance on HLN just reporting there may be a press conference this afternoon but she hasn't been able to confirm it.

HLN just reported they expect, or maybe it was just hope, to hear from LE soon. Don't know if they're planning a presser or not.

As far as all of us know the activity level at the search scene has remained the same - yes? Any new developments in that regard? I am unable to access a tv right now so WS and this thread are my only source of updates. Do we have anything new or interesting or is it still just us all waiting, pins and needles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr