2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...since CM likes to mention over and over when he gets to close the mics his hearing aids squak......when they are scrunched over talking and leaving the mics on, don't you think those babies are squaking like crazy in his ears?

I don't know if it hurts but I bet it's pretty darn loud and annoying so you would think a LOL (Large Ol' Lightbulb) would go off in his head as a signal that somebody might wanna reach up and turn the mic off.

This convinces me they do it on purpose just so they can complain about it later.

Everything they do is to create a distraction. They have nothing else.

Life of Leisure

Oh wait that's what he would of had if he retired instead of freely joining this defense team as a pro bono lawyer...and for Fun.
Do ya think he's considering becoming a judge now? I'm just trying to think why his "friend" was in the gallery.

Once they move tables, I think it's going to be really interesting to see ICA's interaction (or lack of) with the people in the gallery. Right now with her back to them she can pretend none of them are there. At the side table she'll be able to see them all looking at her.

"LOL... lots of luck I'm told..." ~ Mason

see? [unusual person]
DogLaughing.gif

Question...since CM likes to mention over and over when he gets to close the mics his hearing aids squak......when they are scrunched over talking and leaving the mics on, don't you think those babies are squaking like crazy in his ears?

I don't know if it hurts but I bet it's pretty darn loud and annoying so you would think a LOL (Large Ol' Lightbulb) would go off in his head as a signal that somebody might wanna reach up and turn the mic off.

This convinces me they do it on purpose just so they can complain about it later.
I've gotta ask about that (work with audiologists)...cause I've never heard of that kind of interference...but I also don't know what kind of hearing aid he uses.

That is the other thing cecy and I were gabbing about...CM needs to stop this yammering about not being up to speed. He wasn't born yesterday. This case has been going on about as long as Caylee was alive. He has been mumbling and bumbling around as much as JB. If he wasn't present at the previous hearing, he could have easily watched it via any number of news sites on the web, and taken copious notes and been caught up to speed. Just like HHJP, my patience is running thin with pathetic excuses and problems created by the Defense that they should be easily dealing with.

JB knows on the inside how hard we will be laughing when he presents his expert witness list and maybe only one expert is actually on it.

Then he will insist HHJP put out a BOLO on Big Bird, because that bird, flew the coup when he saw the mound of evidence against their client.

FYI I noticed in a few clips of the hearing...though I couldn't watch much nor hear sound how KC's expression changed demonstrably when they began talking about the motion re: her sex life. Imagine what her facial expression(s) and posture and demeanor will be when TL is on the stand talking baout the activities of the nite Caylee disappeared...The Defense has clearly not prepared her nor prepped her for how thorough and scathing and true the assault will be on her character and behavior and actions at trial. I can't wait to watch. :)

CM has a responsiblity to make sure he is up to date on everything about this case, as we have heard from the defense many times....This case is about death and death is different.

That is ok....ICA is getting her money's worth.....especially today!! They earned their below minimum.

I think HHJP hitting JB in the pocketbook will get his attention. Hopefully, he sees now he can't afford those skates he has been using.

BTW Mr. Mason........many bloggers are attorney's, paralegals, professionals, and then there are a few saucy nitwits in there too.

If you continue to disparage "bloggers at large"..... you may just find yourself on the receiving end of a class action defamation suit. That is not a threat.... it's a "theory".

I bet Morgan and Morgan would love to advertise that one!!!! "If you've been defamed because of your hobby, call now." For the people and bloggers too.

In fact...perhaps the bloggers can file for protection as a new social class.

Never underestimate John Q public.

They can always ask, and maybe they'll get lucky!

I'm a saucy nitwit (and I'll tell you everything I post to your face I don't care!) and I'm not scared to admit it. Maybe these guys should start admittinig what they really are and get the heck out of the courtroom they have no business in there!

HAHA! "How many feet that table is from the gallery.."
What?"
"FEET! like my feet up your backsides!"
Ahh wishful thinking.

She's looking a bit used up. If I were her, I would tell my defence just to stop all the BS and get it over with, one way or another.

She could just save us ALL the misery by just pleading out....GUILTY and going straight to the penalty hearing!!!!

CM--complaining about bloggers talking about 'oh my god, he doesn't know the mic is on'

Oh boy, I think those posts were from here. They sounds very familiar.......lol

I do think they might read here......:seeya: hi boys!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5852056&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.29 Motions Hearing[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5852066&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.29 Motions Hearing[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5852079&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.29 Motions Hearing[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5852082&postcount=23"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.29 Motions Hearing[/ame]

This makes me :floorlaugh:

I know we both work in this field and it ain't our first rodeo. I gotta tell ya...

I have NEVER seen an attorney address a judge as disrespectfully as CM does HHJP. He openly patronized toward Judge Strickland less than a month before he filed a motion for his recusal. And every single time I have seen him argue before HHJP he is a condescending #$!*. I can barely believe my eyes and ears. I was so happy to see Judge Perry cut him off several times....in essence saying, "I know exactly what you are doing and I have had ENOUGH I don't give a care who you are."

I have ZERO respect for that man. He is beyond full of himself. I can barely watch or listen to him.

In addition to agreeing with all you said above -- I have a question for you guys.....
Isn't CM responsible for catching up on what he missed if he can't make it to court? For the love of google, it is on every news site in Florida and youtube too. For his own reputation, you would think he would watch it.
Was he planning on coming every few days in May and then disrupt the trial with his claim of ignorance?
CM --- newsflash. Business law (or any basic law class) ....ready....
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE IN THE EYES OF THE LAW!
:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member