2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with the Kronk motion?? I'm going to listen one more time...

But.... he's on mute button duty :rocker:

Wait - didn't CM assign that to ICA? That was how I took it. Either way, it would be good - but secretly I wish CM was on mute button duty as he doesn't hear anything anyway..........unless he wants to.

You know, two year old's are really good at selective hearing too!

Well those are MY calculations.

Mason stated he has spent 600 hours on the case (he may or may not have been telling a mistruth :innocent:).

That comes out to an average of 15 hours per week since his first court appearance.

I can not possibly factor in his vacations, sleep patterns, and level of involvement in the specifics of the case. I can only average it out based on public information.

Perhaps he has only really been fully involved for a portion of the last 40 weeks. Maybe that would explain his claim of there only being so many hours in a day.

Was something to think about. End of disclaimer.
HaHa

You forgot wife duties! LMAO

If I were Judge Perry not one second past the seven days would be extended to Baez. He has had over 2 years and over $200,000.00 to do what needed to be done, plus court orders to do so, Baez has choosen to do whatever he wants when he wants and deserves much more then he got today.
How many of you think his experts have never written a report? It just dosen't even make sense to me. Color me stupid I guess.

Sorry, you can't have that crayon - the person who didn't speak in the mic today is using it. Besides - you don't qualify! Too smart!

Not sure if anyone is still up or online, except Nums24 of course frantically posting Todays News - but I have a question after watching the hearings again.

What the heck is Baez doing repeating patting his left hand suit pocket, the one with the white handkerchief in it? He keeps putting his hand up and patting it quickly twice?:waitasec:

Any guesses? His lunch money? His lucky charm? Is he going OCD or whatever that is called on us? It is just weird.

I just saw a picture of Casey walking into the hearing - it hit me that they are trying to make her look like a college student now. Side ponytail, collared shirt, and was that jeans she was wearing? She looked like she was walking into a classroom, not a court room. How ironic for someone who never went to college and lied about going to college!

Not sure on the jeans - but bingo on the look.

ICA fashion director (cindy?) the sleeves were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too looooooooooooooong. Or was that on purpose to give her something new to fidget for Xmas?

If someone has brought this up already, my apologies for missing it in the thread. I am willing to bet money that between now and the 7th day that JB is supposed to submit reports from all his expert witnesses that a whole bunch of them are going to be 'withdrawn' from the defense witness list!

Also, CM was made to look the fool today over the microphone, having the judge tell him he had already fixed the problem and told JB about it. With the size of CM's ego, I am sure being made to look foolish in open court in front of a whole lot of people (including bloggers) did not sit well with him. It also seem that JB doesn't bother to fill CM in on what goes on at a hearing if he isn't there. CM was not at the 5 pm hearing when HHJP laid out precisely what JB had to list about his expert witnesses and I don't think he knew how much the Judge said he wanted. CM said he read the filing and thought it was enough, and he may have because he did not know exactly what the judge asked for. Not much communication between CM and JB today or, it seems, recently.

Seems this is another game to me, CM can say I didn't know and JB can have CM doing the arguing.

Not sure on the jeans - but bingo on the look.

ICA fashion director (cindy?) the sleeves were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too looooooooooooooong. Or was that on purpose to give her something new to fidget for Xmas?

Up here that is actually the style - makes people look waif like and innocent like they are wearing their big brother's or sisters shirt. One manufacturer (Roots) actually makes a slit on the inner sleeve to put your thumb through so you can pull the rest of the sleeve down to your knuckle (sigh).

Not sure if anyone is still up or online, except Nums24 of course frantically posting Todays News - but I have a question after watching the hearings again.

What the heck is Baez doing repeating patting his left hand suit pocket, the one with the white handkerchief in it? He keeps putting his hand up and patting it quickly twice?:waitasec:

Any guesses? His lunch money? His lucky charm? Is he going OCD or whatever that is called on us? It is just weird.

I noticed that as well. Looking to the prosecution table, patting it twice. Huh? Veiled message? You're killing me, here...breaking my heart...cry me a river...frye me a river...

I think you are very close to the truth here. I've really been wondering if we are looking at a very slow plea. Moreover, if you've taken a look at the Clerk's site, it would appear that this case is not helping his career in any way, shape, or form He hasn't got many cases and what he has is pretty piddling stuff, in my very own, unprofessional, and personal opinion. This case may be very costly in terms of his career. I think he may have to move.

:waitasec: Why does everyone keep talking about a plea deal - didn't that
small opening in the :doorhide:close about 2 years ago?

He's mortified that it doesn't match his tie.

I have 3 guesses:

"Be still my heart"? (while sitting next to his girl) :great::great:

"I think I'm having a heart attack" :sick:

""Uh-oh, sanctions? I'm going to jail for contempt of court" :seeya:

Up here that is actually the style - makes people look waif like and innocent like they are wearing their big brother's or sisters shirt. One manufacturer (Roots) actually makes a slit on the inner sleeve to put your thumb through so you can pull the rest of the sleeve down to your knuckle (sigh).

OMG, I'm fashionable! I have short arms and I've had this sleeves-too-long problem for years. Ahead of the curve at last!!

lol, you & me both, numbers. Ditto with jeans/pants. Got some new jeans at the after Christmas sales (petite) and they're way too long. When did the fashion people decide we short people all of a sudden grew longer legs??

Sorry for the OT :blush:

IMO....CM has a hearing problem when he needs a hearing problem. He hears what he wants to hear.

I'm still curious about the retired Judge that was there. The one that got up and walked out and HJBP made a point of noting that he walked out and CM seemed flustered that he did. Of course, CM always looks flustered. The least little hiccup knocks him completely off of his game.

He sure did. CM stood there with his hands in the air basically, wth, where are you going??

Where did CM practice before?? As my dear deceased used to say, I've "never heard of him".

I just wonder if we "bloggers at large" can file a motion to intervene and then he will have to notify us on motions too!
(sorry - reading back -- even though I watched the whole thing!)

I do mail Jose the Florida rules of criminal procedure every month just to amuse myself.

Before this thread closes, I wanted to ask --
CM tried to toss JA under the bus with a filing today (said it was late too or implied it) -- so was he trying to threaten to file sanctions motion on JA?

The 'Miss Cleo' in me feels another shakeup of the team coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob