2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says faces don't tell a story!

iflookscouldtellastory2.jpg

An old cliche', but "a picture is worth a thousand words", and THIS picture really tells the story............................

:woohoo:
That was like having a whole box of chocolates without having any. Or needing any,:rocker:

I haven't been here in a while. :seeya: Can someone please enlighten me as to the nature of the jibjab? I don't recall ever seeing that. And I love me a good jibjab. :laugh:

Thanks!

JibJab is a group that makes animated internet cartoons, most often parodying political issues or celebrities. Their most famous was an anti Bush/Cheney one from a few years back.

bbm
John Morgan and Keith Mitnik must have come crossed their minds....

Now wouldn't that be just GRAND :great: if Morgan and Morgan was hired to sue Baez and Mason

OMG- I'd pay to see that one.
Finally Mason and Baez get their comeuppance. I am tired of Mason treating the Judge like he's his old buddy so rules don't apply to him.

Was Judge Perry giving Casey a subtle hint about sueing Baez when this is over, when it was Mason said he didn't want to try this case twice, and, Perry said he didn't mind doing it at all.

Then, he went as far as to say that there are actually attorneys now that do nothing but sue other attorneys for civil causes????

Baes smirked, and Casey shook her head in disgust.

No, I think you misunderstood that.

It was in the context of:

JB and CM need to be very, very careful. Basically, warning them albeit indirectly that the JAC could sue them for unauthorized expenditures, fraudulent claims, etc....

At least that was how I understood it.

Since she was told she could leave at any time and she agrees she is there voluntarily would they have needed to read her rights?

Nope. Miranda warnings are for when they are arrested, and thus no longer allowed to leave at will. They informed her that she could leave at any time and confirmed that she was their cooperating with them of her own free will. Those were her rights at that time and she was rather clearly appraised of them.

IMO, CM is throwing JB under the bus in a big way. His clear implication was that HE had to do all this work with these motions--and it was soooo much work that maybe he was sloppy here or there--was that his co-counsel is a <pre-snipped to save mods cleanup work>.

Fun memories: His Honor alerting the defense to the existence of Mr. Curtis Jackson, who knows who killed Caylee... JA's opening argument!... JB's face when HHJP was talking about those lawyers who sue attorneys... defense gets a special spanking at sidebar... tone of LDB's voice when agreeing to JibJab motion...

No, I think you misunderstood that.

It was in the context of:

JB and CM need to be very, very careful. Basically, warning them albeit indirectly that the JAC could sue them for unauthorized expenditures, fraudulent claims, etc....

At least that was how I understood it.

Ditto.

It was really inappropriate for Mason to basically say he had no clue about computers and technology and then go on to complain about postings on blogs and websites. If you don't know what lol stands for, you don't need to be commenting and chastising bloggers. Does he even know what a blog is? Posting on a site doesn't make one a "blogger".

Respectfully Quoted Horace Finklestein :cool2:

YES! Great thinking. Right? It's the same as all liars(I think they are liars). One comment and then another.

I don't know much about this computer stuff... then says he knows what bloggers are saying...exactly. Same with Casey, Cindy, George, Jose...

I think it just shows that CM has been spending too much time on the computer and not enough on his case. But that is obvious, and I need to find the dead horse emoticon...

:twocents:

LOL mic is still up HJBP: "she brought a hatchet to court one day and said if I tried to get the papers she'd cut my hands off. She's mean!"

Heard that..........wonder who he was talking about?

Perry remains in the courtroom making jokes and being rather funny. Did he do so to prove something to defense???? He usually departs right away.

Love it!!

Just made comment "Hey, ya'll are going across the microphones." (paraphrased) Snarky fun. LOVE IT!

------------------

I liked the way he was trying to "teach"them about the off/on buttons on mikes!:great:

Love that we're getting close enough for them to start talking about jury selection...

Also, detectives asked Casey, when talking with her, if she was there voluntarily... and I believe she used her classic phrase... absolutely. They told her that the door was open... it was not locked. She was not under arrest. She was talking to them of her own free will. I don't see any problems here!

This was a very timely Motion hearing. Welcome to 2011 ICA!

ICA is now headed down the home stretch towards trial and inevitable conviction. What a way to start the new year with the first hearing being a slap down with sanctions attached! ICA is starting to see some reality shine through on her fairy tale life and ending.

I am trying to be patient, awaiting the announcement of the verdict at trial ... to see ICA's face when she realizes that this whole 3-ring circus was for nought and her fairy tale land starts to unravel and finally collapse.

Happy New Year!!!

IMO, CM is throwing JB under the bus in a big way. His clear implication was that HE had to do all this work with these motions--and it was soooo much work that maybe he was sloppy here or there--was that his co-counsel is a <pre-snipped to save mods cleanup work>.

Fun memories: His Honor alerting the defense to the existence of Mr. Curtis Jackson, who knows who killed Caylee... JA's opening argument!... JB's face when HHJP was talking about those lawyers who sue attorneys... defense gets a special spanking at sidebar... tone of LDB's voice when agreeing to JibJab motion...

I was really hoping that HHJP would ask him why they weren't done when Baez was being paid handsomely to represent her (over $250K) in the last two years.

Nope. Miranda warnings are for when they are arrested, and thus no longer allowed to leave at will. They informed her that she could leave at any time and confirmed that she was their cooperating with them of her own free will. Those were her rights at that time and she was rather clearly appraised of them.

I was scratching my head when I heard CM say that ICA was in handcuffs when she was at Universal ... and wasn't mirandized ... that's why they want her interview tossed.

This motion should be good reading.

An old cliche', but "a picture is worth a thousand words", and THIS picture really tells the story............................

And I didn't even use a telephoto lens!

I have a few more - you all might see later! (tease!)

When CM threatened HHJP with a mistrial in this case, HHJP said he didn't mind doing it again if need be but, he quickly added a threat of his own... a lawsuit if the defense continues to waste the state's money (and added, "there are civil attorneys who specialize in this") JB had a confused look on his face as if to say.. "Is he saying what I think he's saying?"

How long will it be before we get to see the defense experts' reports? That's the best part of the sanctions to me...they have to lay their cards on the table with written reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren