2011.01.14 Hearing: Jury Selection Expected To Be Main Topic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Casey permitted to miss a hearing on such an important subject? Excused or not, I would think she'd use any excuse to get out of that cell for a while. I guess it just goes to show she'd rather sit in the comfort of her little dorm room. I hope prison isn't so comfy for her.

If she attends she misses her "stories." :crazy:

about 4 days ago I had a dream about what will happen right before trial and it woke my butt up in a sweat! LOL
Did you remember the dream??

Maybe Trutv assumed KC would be attending. I think we are going to have to wait and see. She should be attending all hearings regardless of the content. HHJP should have her face all of it. Especially since she did so much not to be involved with anything to do with Caylee.:sick:

If I killed my daughter, there's no way I'd *ever* want to leave that jail cell and feel the weight of public condemnation. Or have to see my mother. Or listen to the state's attorney. Or listen to *this* particular judge.

Nope.

Blaise

Me neither but it sounds like we'd both have plead guilty and probably felt we deserved the DP.

Maybe Trutv assumed KC would be attending. I think we are going to have to wait and see. She should be attending all hearings regardless of the content. HHJP should have her face all of it. Especially since she did so much not to be involved with anything to do with Caylee.:sick:

I held off on posting for just this reason. Much earlier Jean said she spoke with JB and several motions were going to be heard. So, we will see I guess......

KC might want to hide in her kennel (aka jail cell), but her life is in limbo here -- I would think she would be glad for the order to let the dogs out.
(BTW - my girl has never spent a day in a kennel at home!)

Really, now! She's going to be there after all! I so smell that sanctions motion coming up...

I'm now wondering if what, was it wesh, reported was told to them by the defense? Huh. I guess there's not just housekeeping going on at this hearing. I knew it wasn't going to be what MSM said yesterday! I had a strange feeling about this hearing when I woke up this morning and I'm right so far!

Question....:waitasec:

We haven't seen this letter or copy of check hit the court docket (case filing) yet right? We learned of it strictly trough WESH reporting it (courtesy of Baez' fax machine)...

So wonder if HHJP is going to be even more irritated at knowing that Baez is manipulating this as well????

Question....:waitasec:

We haven't seen this letter or copy of check hit the court docket (case filing) yet right? We learned of it strictly trough WESH reporting it (courtesy of Baez' fax machine)...

So wonder if HHJP is going to be even more irritated at knowing that Baez is manipulating this as well????

I believe the judge wanted just a copy of the check to ensure it was paid. No surprises. It was probably for information purposes only. jmo

Does anyone know the url of FoxOrlando for live stream? That site always workd the best for me.

Looking forward to this hearing!!!:great::woohoo::great::woohoo::great:

I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with Baez not wanting her there. At the beginning of this process he threw a fit about the inmate appearing in court and wanted her to skip all of the hearings. I would think that she would be anxious to escape her cell too, but maybe JB has convinced her that it's not in her best interest to appear in court. Might jeopardize her "acquittal" you know...:rolleyes:

bmm
I think it's Casey who did not and does not want to attend...Until she was forced to attend hearings Casey would sign a doc. to Waive her Rights to Attend...

Casey Anthony Forced To Appear At Court Hearing

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

Judge's Ruling Means Casey Anthony Must Attend Hearings

http://www.wftv.com/news/18596475/detail.html

Judge's Order and Casey's Objection to Attend Hearings...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577477/detail.html

-------------------------------------

It is truly unbelievable that She did not want to Attend the Hearings in her own Murder Case...

I can't wait until the hearing - I was wondering if the sanctions had wiped that smirk from Baez's face?

I believe the judge wanted just a copy of the check to ensure it was paid. No surprises. It was probably for information purposes only. jmo

But doesn't the correspondence need to be recorded on the docket as "communication received"?

maybe one of the other defense attorney's will be with her in another room prepping her on how not to fidget, bug her eyes out, gaze into JB eyes, keep her shirts buttoned up, etc.

sorry in advance, I couldn't resist..gives self a "slap"

As unbelievable as it seems, Casey does not want to be there. I think she hates the scrutiny of the cameras and by extension the public. Much better to sit in her cell living in her fantasy world of paralegals and Days of our Lives.

Hi FaerieB - still loving your avatar :) Ahh, that was such a great morning on the forum. I must go back and read that thread one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay