2011.01.14 Hearing: Jury Selection Expected To Be Main Topic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FaerieB - still loving your avatar :) Ahh, that was such a great morning on the forum. I must go back and read that thread one day.

Thanks...I choose to believe it was just the first of many good days to come in this saga! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! :)

Red is having a chat with someone, I think they were talking about Kathy B and how he got a nice photo of her.

Thanks for the update. If memory serves, didn't the judge ordere that ICA attend all her hearings. Sorry, I don't have a link. If this is incorrect, I'll delete. After all I would want to know about jury selection -- those who will decide her fate.

Unless she can willy-nilly decide what she wants to attend or not. AND, will GA be there today? Interesting....

MOO

Mel

If I'm not mistaken, Judge Strickland was the one who ordered that she attend all court proceedings. HHJP feels differently depending on the importance of the hearing. :maddening:

wow, Baez and Mason sitting in the first set of seats and Baez's legs are shaking up and down...he looks very nervous!

Red is having a chat with someone, I think they were talking about Kathy B and how he got a nice photo of her.

Geez it's making me nervous that we can hear them talk. They should really not do that while there's sound.

Michelle Medina is there. Is she there when KC is not or is she the designated kc sitter? does this mean KC is coming?

Mason is wearing the biggest and ugliest cowboy boots I have ever seen. lol

On the papers Mason is holding, does it look like they are color coded in some way? :)

Look at Baez' little lily white soft hands. Never seen a day of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob