2011.01.14 Hearing: Jury Selection Expected To Be Main Topic

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red giving a tutorial on Nikon cameras. Baez and Cheney with female lawyer sitting on bench rather than at defense table, if Red weren't talking, we could hear what the defense is discussing.

I wish everyone could have seen the first shot of Baez...damn wish I could screen cap.

Mason is wearing the biggest and ugliest cowboy boots I have ever seen. lol

Maybe he thinks there's going to be some stompin' in the court room and it'll be him doing it? I can't see them, but it does sound like at least they aren't tight fitting, LOL.

Thank you, Mason, for wearing those boots and reminding us of Judge Strickland! I wonder if those are the same boots Strickland was talking about?

Guess Mason forgot that they were going to sit over at the other table. Big bruhaha for nothing.

Looked like Jim L. patted Jose on the back when he walked in - looks like they're chummy!

Looks like defence is using there normal table, and where is the chair for KC?

LOL looks like JA to CM " Sorry Dude I just deposited the check" even if you just did put your arm around me.

If they don't have a seat for her, I guess TruTv was wrong, darnit...is Cindy there?

State actually greeting defense members, warmly, like the moment in church when the minister says turn to your neighbor and say praise the Lord, and everyone turns to greet one another with a warm smile. A rare moment indeed.

No chair today in Casey's spot, so appears she is not going to be there.

Looks like the State might have just give JB more discovery - CDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil