2011.01.28 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I didn't catch that...I also didn't see the PS that Gma P knew why you are growing your hair. We were speculating that it was a statement that she would not cut it until she is free.

Oh, I didn't know that. Well shoot, Casey might as well start calling herself Rapunzel, cause that's going to be some looooooooooong hair.

excerpt from ltr to ICA from CA dated 07-21-10

"I see your strength and commitment to fight for your freedom and for Caylee.When spring comes and your trial is over we will find her together."

Wow, delusional doesn't accurately describe the depths of denial plumbed by this woman.

Delusional doesn't start to desribe her...in the next letter she contradicts herself. She wonder what Caylee would look like, she talks about doing a celebration for what would have been Caylee's 5th Bday...this woman needs huge doses of mental health...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

CA mentions pics she enclosed but I don't see them. Anyone?

Delusional doesn't start to desribe her...in the next letter she contradicts herself. She wonder what Caylee would look like, she talks about doing a celebration for what would have been Caylee's 5th Bday...this woman needs huge doses of mental health...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Someone ought to prescribe a Thorazine Big Gulp...but even that may not help. We may be talking voltage, people. Really, is she for real? And this other gal LB, get her a prozac the size of a handball. You really could not make this up!

Can someone open up and start a separate thread just for Laura Buchanan??
Pretty Please...

Update...
Thanks FaerieB!!!!!

Can someone open up and start a separate thread just for Laura Buchanan??
Pretty Please...

I bumped the Witness backs out thread as it is about Laura. Will see is someone can update thread title.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6068616#post6068616"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6068616#post6068616[/ame]

Justice for Caylee

In October she says she and George are in counseling together...

WOW, they have some kind of phone records from a NEW Casey cell when she was out on bond. Phone was in Mallory's name!!! :crazy:

WOW, they have some kind of phone records from a NEW Casey cell when she was out on bond. Phone was in Mallory's name!!! :crazy:

So Mallory has been an Anthony all along! And now she's engaged to Lee. Congrats on being part of America's most dysfunctional family, Mallory! Reminds me of that saying, Birds of a feather stick together...

That voice message to AH sounded like LA. Not so much the sound of his voice, but the way he "talked", does that make sense? Not accusing anyone of anything, it just sound like his syntax.

He wouldn't really be that dumb to do that, would he? Would he? :crazy:

In October she says she and George are in counseling together...

I caught that but if one isn't open and honest no amount of counseling will work. I can just feel the amount of lies told to this counselor. Maybe a grief counsler is also needed...

I also believe this might be "marriage" couseling...GA's been absent from ICA's pretrial hearings..so, I don't know what the hell this family is trying for.

I also believe the more CA tells this prisoner how she just wants to make eye contract with her, the more ICA will NOT and continue to look the other way. I believe this prisoner gets great pleasure having her mother grovel to get that ONE look...how sad and sickening at the same time.

This woman should stop with the charades she should be begging for the truth. She dreams about ICA being home, three times, God has shown her that ICA will be set free, paraphrased...this woman is setting herself up for a bigger let down and loosing Caylee was huge...but I believe when a guilty verdict is reached, this woman may just have to be baker acted, for she will loose it totally...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That voice message to AH sounded like LA. Not so much the sound of his voice, but the way he "talked", does that make sense? Not accusing anyone of anything, it just sound like his syntax.

I thought so too. I thought it sounded like LA who will never get an Oscar trying to act like someone else...

LA seems to be a bit of a techie and there are voice changing apps available,
then again it could just be another oddball that believes in Casey's innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~