2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mods, are we allowed to post her criminal history?

Thanks!
BeanE

Do you think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance? Make me an argument I can't refuse :innocent:

Salem

Missing Teen's Grandmother Arrested On Unrelated Charges

Snyder, TEXAS -- The Scurry County Sheriff's Office confirms to KTXS News that Connie Ostrander, the grandmother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has been arrested on drug charges.

MORE:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27004758/detail.html

Do you think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance? Make me an argument I can't refuse :innocent:

Salem

With the prevalence of family involvement in drugs and other nefarious enterprises, it makes me wonder about someone in the family possibly owing a big drug debt or something to a higher up. Just a possible connection anyway.

With the prevalence of family involvement in drugs and other nefarious enterprises, it makes me wonder about someone in the family possibly owing a big drug debt or something to a higher up. Just a possible connection anyway.

Nah, drugs cause so much disfunction in a family that they usually make each other crime victims.

Salem

Yes, I think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance. On the night of Hailey's disappearance, per the affidavit, Billie admitted to making a drug buy with Shawn from a person who lives in Scurry County. Billie subsequently stated several times that the only place they went was to her mother's house, which is in Scurry county.

I believe that Billie and Shawn may have purchased the illegal narcotics from Billie's mother. Her criminal history would support this.

I believe drug use is strongly tied to Hailey's disappearance, in that use of drugs broke down barriers and boundaries, which in turn led to Hailey being harmed.

Salem
OK - how about this:

BD herself has said that her and SA stopped by her mom's house on that Monday night after the ATM visit. Wouldn't momma have noticed their behavior? Did SA or BD say something that sounded a bit off? Did momma ask BD how Hailey was doing?

BD's mom could have relevant info on that Monday night - or have been asked to aide in the cover up.

well, now that I re-read that - it is kinda weak, but, hey I TRIED!!!! lol

Can we bribe you with girl scout cookies? :innocent:

Well.... thank you so much but I just received 6 boxes of my own :)

Okay - with the stop at the ATM on Monday night (12/27/10) to get money for drugs and the visit to BD's mom - was BD's mom supplying the drugs? Wow! It is terrible to think that a parent might be condoning and encouraging a child to partake like this - this is all SPECULATION on my part. I have seen nothing to indicate this is the case.

Salem

BD support system starting to crumble.

People close to her are being arrested for various reasons.

Why now, so close to the revelation of last nights bomb?

Which bomb will be dropped next? Info from Xbox or info from cell phones?

Very interesting......................

and you can bet your sweet bippy that SA is not at her house tonight.

I think LE feels this bunch has had plenty of time to fess up any knowledge they have and come forward. LE isn't waiting anymore and turning up the heat.

BD support system starting to crumble.

People close to her are being arrested for various reasons.

Why now, so close to the revelation of last nights bomb?

Which bomb will be dropped next? Info from Xbox or info from cell phones?

Very interesting......................

And she is the only one of the 2 that is losing her support system. Shawn is safely tucked away with his entire extended family, many of whom share some of his hobbies, as seen by his homemade you-tube videos.
And the people who have been serving as his alibis on those 2 important days are at his side too.

So if anyone is going to break down it is Billie. Not Shawn. imo

I think LE feels this bunch has had plenty of time to fess up any knowledge they have and come forward. LE isn't waiting anymore and turning up the heat.

I got a feeling those cell phone records are going to be a biggie.

Yeee hawww!

Now maybe LE will get somewhere with her location.

BD where's Hailey????? You're her moma......you should know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back