2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drugs? Who wouldda thunk? pppffffttt. So the heat is on, who brought the marshmallows?

and you can bet your sweet bippy that SA is not at her house tonight.

I don't know but I bet they are burning up the phone lines. And I bet he is making up some kind of wonderful excuse, as to why it was there in her dresser and why it is really no big deal, and LE is just lying and trying to pin it on him...etc etc...

Isn't SA living with Billie Jean, again?

IF this is in regards to her selling BD and SA drugs, that is an awfully long time to make an arrest isn't it??

Drugs? Who wouldda thunk? pppffffttt. So the heat is on, who brought the marshmallows?
Hereyago:

images

IF this is in regards to her selling BD and SA drugs, that is an awfully long time to make an arrest isn't it??

This is an unrelated possession charge (to further squeeze Billie into giving up information she might have regarding Hailey, imo).

LE released the first affidavit (didn't invoke the evidence exemption clause in the FOIA), CPS took David out of the house, LE released the electronic evidence affidavit yesterday (again, didn't invoke the evidence exemption clause in the FOIA), and now LE has arrested Billie's mom on unrelated drug charges. If LE thinks Billie is holding back information and hasn't given it up after 2 months, perhaps incarcerating her mom will help to produce some information... JMO of LE's strategy...

One by one. They will go down. Look at MC family. Almost all ended up in jail. I dont see BD telling anyone anything. At least the streets will be cleaner of drugs.

LE is in for a long wait. BJ won't give up any info if it incriminates SA. Which, imo, any info she is holding back does exactly that! Plus, she doesn't want to implicate herself, either. Losing her son didn't faze her....doubtful that her mom being in jail will either.

One by one. They will go down. Look at MC family. Almost all ended up in jail. I dont see BD telling anyone anything. At least the streets will be cleaner of drugs.

I agree. If you can withhold information when your daughter has been disappeared, your son has been removed from your custody, and the dirty filthy laundry you and your boyfriend have piled up has been released to the world, somehow I don't think you're gonna lose a lot of sleep about mom getting put in an uncomfortable position. But, mom might start talking if she has any information. Worth a try. JMO...

I don't know but I bet they are burning up the phone lines. And I bet he is making up some kind of wonderful excuse, as to why it was there in her dresser and why it is really no big deal, and LE is just lying and trying to pin it on him...etc etc...

I don't think so, I think SA's attorney told him how the cow ate the cabbage after this bombshell.

As for SA's presser, I do not believe he had the blessing of his attorney to do it.

I agree. ..snip.... But, mom might start talking if she has any information. Worth a try. JMO...

BINGO. I think they know that shawn and billie won't budge. So they need to put pressure on the inner circle. I think they passed important info to Clint while he was inside. I think they shared their strategy and he backed off, even kind of 'united' with Billie.

And now the mom....ask her more about what she knows about that day and the previous days..and what Billie has shared with her recently.

I wonder whose next? Her little brother maybe?

I don't think so, I think SA's attorney told him how the cow ate the cabbage after this bombshell.

As for SA's presser, I do not believe he had the blessing of his attorney to do it.

Has there been any RECENT indication in the MSM that SA has an atty? There certainly was not any response from an atty after his bombshell press conference. Wonder if he even has one now.. imo

Maybe, but I don't think Shawn listens to his attorney. [ergo the presser.]

I don't think Shawn listens to anyone. He is very rebellious and selfish and nobody knows better than he does.

I think he and Billie have a very dysfunctional co-dependent relationship and he is not ready to let it go yet.

His own mama left him with grandma, and that has been an issue in his life, reportedly. So in some ways, Billie was mama. The older woman, with children and a job and a house...he was afraid to tell her he quit so he lied.

But he 'won' her love away from her husband. He still competes with Clint, and he is not going to give that up this easy.

So, IMO, if he knows Billie is freaking out, he is going to be reaching out to her.

Has there been any RECENT indication in the MSM that SA has an atty? There certainly was not any response from an atty after his bombshell press conference. Wonder if he even has one now.. imo

yes, SA lawyered up pretty quick. Attorney out of Odessa, Sidney Lyle, I believe. It's been in MSM, I just can't remember when or where. The NG show tried to contact him tonight before the show to no avail.

Well.... thank you so much but I just received 6 boxes of my own :)

Okay - with the stop at the ATM on Monday night (12/27/10) to get money for drugs and the visit to BD's mom - was BD's mom supplying the drugs? Wow! It is terrible to think that a parent might be condoning and encouraging a child to partake like this - this is all SPECULATION on my part. I have seen nothing to indicate this is the case.

Salem

Bold is mine-

Indeed but it happens every day.

Reading that BD's mother was arrested for drugs brings me back to when BD and SA stopped by her mother's house after they withdrew money two times from the ATM. IIRC, in was indicated they they actual bought some drugs in the area, but no one connect this to the mother. So maybe it was true that they actually bought drugs and it was from her own mother! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back