2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy JB really has a bad poker face. He just salivated when the deputy stated that she patted KC down before transporting her.

JB looks like he just got his "gotcha" moment.

He should really work on that before the trial. I don't think there are many of us who didn't miss that little exchange. The Jury won't either (MOO).

:rocker:

Mel

Taped squirrel depositions intersped with taped Cindy testimony on FOX. LOL.

My fox also - it is the Cindy part starting up again. Closing it and going to reload. Ack!!!!!:banghead::banghead:

Yeah, myfoxorlando just blew up--CA's testimony from earlier is playing over the Acevedo questioning.

Casey is writing so furiously, like she really believes she has a way out of this.

The SAO is trying to impeach the testimony given by GA and CA as to the big bad mean officers using threatening tones to intimidate KC and to put her into "invisicustody".

wftv is very good (sound) but you do have to refresh.

So the officer flat out told her she was not in custody and that she was free to go at any time. She checked with her in the car frequently.

Meh, in this day and age it only makes sense that LE pat down everyone before allowing them into their car. It's a safety issue for LE, not an "in custody" one, imo.

KC was informed that she could request to stop and turn around at any time. The officers only believed she was a mother helping them find the last address her missing child had been seen.

I missed this morning's hearing, but I'm here now. I understand both Cindy and George testified and that there were some "moments" when things got a bit testy.

It would be great if after today's hearing is over, someone can start a summary thread so we can all get up to speed.

I love this one. The full screen mode is really great compared to others.

ITA and the pic is sharp with good colour rendition and good sound compared to the others too

Is that guy who just leaned back to listen to Cindy and then sneered, the PI of Baez (lyons)?

The SAO is trying to impeach the testimony given by GA and CA as to the big bad mean officers using threatening tones to intimidate KC and to put her into "invisicustody".

can Cindy be called back up and asked about her statement on the credit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila