2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought miranda rights are given when a suspect is about to be arrested? Do they give miranda rights to all mothers who say their child is missing before asking her questions on where the child was last seen?

I am so confused about this miranda rights doo doo

Can someone please direct me to a site with the CORRECT audio??? :banghead:

Is that lady coaching KC on how to react?????

Is Lee testifying today? I think so. Has he been sequestered all day so far?

According to what we have heard so far, is there anyone here, that thinks that Casey was placed under arrest or in police custody before giving her statements to LE??

No, I don't believe she was at all. What a waste of a morning Mr. Mason.

Good freaking God, is this officer the last witness? I just want a denied or approved on this motion! It's taking forever!

Stop gloating LOL - we Mac users can't use that one!!!!

oh no, I didnt know! I used to use ubuntu before I got my new laptop so I could rarely find working links til a year ago. and how fast I forgot what a struggle it is when you dont use windoze!

KC seems po'd that everyone is trying to read her lips. She just held up a pad of paper to the side of her face so no one could see what she was saying. I don't think her new attorney (Simms) liked it too well because she took it out of KC's hand and put it back on the table. :boohoo:

recess till 5 till 3 (or 2 in my time zone). Holy cats! I've got to get out of my jammies!

LOL - I'm still in my robe. If hubby comes home and sees me sitting where he left me 4 hours ago, he's gonna flip a lid. I better be careful, or I'm gonna gain a ton of weight if I just sit all day and watch this trial. egads!

Mel

According to what we have heard so far, is there anyone here, that thinks that Casey was placed under arrest or in police custody before giving her statements to LE??

No but that is me sitting here, will be interesting to see how HHJP rules being as he is known not to let anything in that could be used for appeal later. Sure wish that newbie hadn't ever put her in cuffs.

I sure wish I could read lips. chatting with CM and shrugging.

She really is trying not to laugh and smile.

What software are you on? I would love to run it on mine. These stations make me crazy? Please do tell!

Oh Lordy....I don't know software stuff!!

Using Firefox....does that help?? Sorry to be so clueless. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila