2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, how do you watch the video in full screen and also read at WS? Do you use two screens? I have to split my laptop screen between the two.

TIA!

I use 2 screens. I actually have 3 going ( 2 lappy's and a monitor) right now. I gotta werk ya know!

Sorry - does the word Leopard sound familiar? I am probably using the wrong term.
I think I need the Leopard upgrade because even Firefox doesn't work on mine. But thanks for letting me know somebody on a Mac has it working. And no I don't have any popup preventors on my Firefox, and yes, cleaned out my cache on both Safari and Firefox......:banghead:

I'm with Snow Leopard, using Firefox, on a MacBook Pro.

No akmai workee for me. :)

Finally got a chance to speed-read the hearing threads. Yay for HHJP's breaks. :)

So far, with the handcuffing "incident" explained, I am not too worried that HHJP will exclude the pre-Universal statements. The written statement should be in for sure, and probably even the Yuri interview in her bedroom. Still waiting to hear about the conversation at Universal at the "end of the hallway." That's the one I've been worried about since "day 31." Or 32. Whatever it was.

Vinnie on IS is mentioning JB's smirky reaction to the "pat-down" information...

...And making a couple of good points vis a vis "split the baby" and allow everything up to the cuffs.

and who is the lady (not Jean) talking about how she "likes" CMs line of questioning...

Is the flat chest look (no bra) also with the long pony tail to make her look younger???
Less sexy??

KC is over dramatic and seems to be quite angry. Doesn't she realize all eyes are on her. I'm surprised CM and JB hasn't said anything to her about it.

I get the feeling Jose is avoiding the inmate during the breaks, he doesn't sit there w/ her. Wonder when he went to visit her the last time, 2010?

I am so sorry to ask this, but I missed all of the morning's happenings due to an unexpected doctor appointment.

Can someone please tell me how far along we are on the agenda that Judge Perry had outlined for us? Does it look like we are going to get through most/all of that agenda today?

I also want to thank everyone for the commentary for what has transpired thus far--I will read it later today.

So who do we think is up next?...Yuri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member