2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is sighing. Dad is not getting it right. He is suppose to say that YURI set up the first jail visit. GA is saying he did and not does not remember, but Baez is leading the witness in saying YURI and GA got it wrong. KC sighed.

OMG --- GA just told a truth.

I see where this is going....he is going to say GA was acting as an agent of the police.....:loser:

I don't get it. Is Baez implying that somehow it's wrong for LE to ask for the family's help in getting info out of ICA?

Incarcerated must sound much better than in jail.

Jose is trying to lead the witness!!
Trying to get him to say Yuri set up the first jail visit.
George says he used the phonebook. Hmmm. He said in a depo he doesn't use a phonebook.

GA has said 2x that he set up the appt at jail. JB asks are you sure?? it wasn't Yuri Melich?

JB is trying to get him to lie. Am I the only one that hears it that way??

JB just tried to cover his azz by saying we don't want you to speculate it's OK if you don't remember.

It's okay or GA not to remember......but not okay for anyone else.
Officers should remember exact times, etc.

All visits in OCJ are videoed and sure there are signs posted that say so...

Mason has no voice? As if he had one to begin with? Was that what the sidebar was about?

CM has lost his voice so JB says he is taking over the witness until the voice returns.

i don't get it. Is baez implying that somehow it's wrong for le to ask for the family's help in getting info out of ica?

again they were looking for a missing child!!!!!!!!!!!

Testimony is finished on motion to throw out KC's statements July 15-16. LDB did not show, but entered into evidence, the first call home tape. Hosey testified this morning, not so well (couldn't remember KC being handcuffed but did recall a conversation he had with KC in some detail). John Allen was called, asked if he ever told GA/CA that KC was not coming home when she was taken to Universal, said no, was dismissed.

We are on now to the motion to dismiss comments made by GA/CA and LA because they were acting as "agents of the state."

AAARRGH! "Mr. A, it's okay if you don't remember something. That is the correct answer." But if someone else doesn't remember, "Are you telling me you don't remember? You remember what you put on this morning but not what happened almost 3 years ago? Unbelievable!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member