2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! CM is so quiet today because he lost his voice from a touch of laryngitis (or something like that, according to Baez).

If Casey would have worked half as hard at being a good person(good mother to Caylee)as she does at scribbling in her notebook, she wouldn't be where she is now. :twocents:

I keep on saying I am not going to let my emotions get to me about this, but then they do. :sigh:

George had no idea his LE interview was being recorded? And he was a cop for 10 years?
Girl, please!

The truth lies with ICA....what is so wrong with that? ICA has the answers and gave no credible information...unreal :maddening:

You know it's funny, how George and Cindy threw ICA UNDER the bus at the beginning of the trial, but now want to backtrack (disgusting) !!!!

It was not little chit chat, George! You were trying to cut a deal for Casey! Remember?

OMG, I hope some of GA's LE videos are shown TODAY! What BS coming out of GA's mouth

OMG! I am going to have to turn this off in a minute. MY blood pressure is off the scale! He is LYING!!! All you have to do is listen to his interviews with Yuri. George VOLUNTEERED plenty without even being asked. I wish his friend from Ohio was here to testify. He could tell you what George REALLY thought.

CAYLEE can see and hear you, George!!!!!!!

Oh that's right Baez you <unusual person>...this is all about YOU - not at all about a dead toddler or the witch that murdered her.

is this about jb or ???????????:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member