2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, yesterday's sidebar, I'm sure the Judge told them to speed it up. ANd Judge is not having any games today.

My internet connection is being stoooppiddddd...I'm watching this on Court TV (or whatever it's called these days)

Thank God for Blackberry Tether...and ya'll for posting what's happening!

WS ROCKS!

(Some day I may be able to see the hearing without "commercials")

Lol - they're going through a lot of physical stuff, weight loss and stuff, now that they're getting back into it (this case). Um,er...have you looked at the person sitting next to you in court GA?

Just an observation as it comes to telling the truf....

MOO

Mel

Oh please let LDB cross him AGAIN...

LDB objects twice to JB's attempt to ask GA to speculate about what LE wanted him to do.

WOW so Baez is trying to get the court to recognize that the Anthony's were being used by LE to go behind Baez's back to get info from KC without them realizing that they were doing this. So it is not the Anthony's fault because YURI was using "family" and other tactics to gain their trust. Unreal these Anthony's will do anything.

Really George?? No it doesn't make sense!! Thinking about it now? After you have shown that you have nothing but contempt for LE??

You sir, are a liar!

LOL. Asking witness to speculate, sustained twice.

GA is not too convincing as Agent of the State. He seems to think he's on Oprah, so it is time to talk about his mental state, reaching out here and there, and his appetite. (Hmm. How much does GA weigh, I wonder? ;) )

I am sorry to ask again, but this thread moves fast. Is Jose trying to convince the judge these things should be "thrown out?" Because, I don't see how the judge could think what "they" think is right. KWIM?

"funny how god works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth." I wonder if Cindy remembers she said that, while she was saying how upset she still is yesterday?

If I were on a jury, making the grandparents this much of the "victims" while I know this is about a baby! Would turn me off.
BBM

*nod*

Also, GA in the beginning was cooperating with LE because he wanted to find his grandbaby, now Baez is trying to spin it that GA was being used by LE, and GA going along with it. Sickens me.

OMG, MORE whining from George about how poor he & C are losing weight because of this. Well George is but don't know about Cindy. I hate G & C for making this about them not Caylee.

Just sittin there letting George tell us how he "felt" cause he really don't remember. Glad the SA stepped in on that...

I wish the A's had to have a picture of Caylee in their faces each time they testified. They wouldn't be able to see Casey, just Caylee. I bet their testimony would be different then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere