2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She Aedrys this is a new motion being heard.

I know it's a new motion, I'm just hoping LDB is the one that's going to cross him on the new motion. I'm sure he's going to be pizzed to be cross examined, this time for a new motion, by her after what happened yesterday. This should be entertaining.

Yeah George, Lee and Casey are so close that she accused him of the worst things (besides murdering your own child) you can accuse someone of... sexual abuse/incest.

GA knows what the point of the motion is and the facts that will make them win the motion, however GA has no idea how to reach the end results. HE is messing up.

Jose obviously doesn't know what the word speculate means. Sustained again!

Bazinga!!!

Mel

Someone please throw JB a Dictionary and a Thesaurus so he can look up the word SPECULATE

I am sorry to ask again, but this thread moves fast. Is Jose trying to convince the judge these things should be "thrown out?" Because, I don't see how the judge could think what "they" think is right. KWIM?

"funny how god works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth." I wonder if Cindy remembers she said that, while she was saying how upset she still is yesterday?

If I were on a jury, making the grandparents this much of the "victims" while I know this is about a baby! Would turn me off.

I believe he is trying to show that George was working with LE to go around him and will try to include the private meeting they helped him set up with Casey.

OMG, MORE whining from George about how poor he & C are losing weight because of this. Well George is but don't know about Cindy. I hate G & C for making this about them not Caylee.

Agree, but I feel that this will help the jury to disregard everything they say and take the written depos from the past as fact since it is obvious there are too many emotions involved for them to tell the truth now.

Good Morning folks..have been watching and lurking all morning....I think I understand where JB is going with this motion..HE is suggesting that George and Cindy were acting as "Agents of the State" because LE sent them to question Casey to get answers???.....Sorry folks..George and Cindy couldnt have been stopped from questioning Casey...It was Cindy who wanted those answers.....Yikes....This doesnt make sense at all....IF this gets recognized..then whenever anyone gets arrested..then NO visitations by family would be allowed during any investigations...as would compromise a case against said defendent....

This is yet another effort of straw grasping....Cindy and George talked so much on media, interviews etc...These two were Agents for the Anthony's making $$$ whenever they could!!...

I'm so frushtrated with Jose, I need a ciggie! If I don't, I may have to down a dozen zanax! *rolleyes*

I believe Baez is proving the police were trying for GA to get his daughter to tell him where Caylee was or who had her...I think this is good for the state for it proves how everyone was trying to get credible info on Caylee's whereabouts...I think Baez is trying to claim the police were trying to get her to confess to a crime she didn't commit...I think it will fall flat...

Would it be an oxymoron if I shot tequila while meditating? :innocent:

:banghead:

Will Judge Perry read the entire transcript before ruling? I hate that JB just uses bits and pieces and leaves out the rest. Like how George really felt about Jose taking this case for money, fame, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3