2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA keeps looking up, staring with no expression, then looks down...jmo looks ticked

What is ICA writing everyday? My daughter said she thinks she's *might* be writing "All work and no play makes ICA a dull girl.":floorlaugh:

Good Morning folks..have been watching and lurking all morning....I think I understand where JB is going with this motion..HE is suggesting that George and Cindy were acting as "Agents of the State" because LE sent them to question Casey to get answers???.....Sorry folks..George and Cindy couldnt have been stopped from questioning Casey...It was Cindy who wanted those answers.....Yikes....This doesnt make sense at all....IF this gets recognized..then whenever anyone gets arrested..then NO visitations by family would be allowed during any investigations...as would compromise a case against said defendent....

This is yet another effort of straw grasping....Cindy and George talked so much on media, interviews etc...These two were Agents for the Anthony's making $$$ whenever they could!!...

Bingo. IMO, since the beginning.

GA says "as a matter of fact" and "to tell you the truth" entirely too ofter. In my experience, someone who overuses those phrases are very often lying or embellishing.

I believe Baez is proving the police were trying for GA to get his daughter to tell him where Caylee was or who had her...I think this is good for the state for it proves how everyone was trying to get credible info on Caylee's whereabouts...I think Baez is trying to claim the police were trying to get her to confess to a crime she didn't commit...I think it will fall flat...

I think, at the time, George felt he or Lee could get ICA to talk.

GA is on record saying he did not like JB. He still doesn't,but CA and ICA have something on him.I'm sure of it.That's why he is being forced to go along,but he doesn't have to like it.

I want a SA to stand up and say "cue the video!" and let GA eat his testimony.

Agree, but I feel that this will help the jury to disregard everything they say and take the written depos from the past as fact since it is obvious there are too many emotions involved for them to tell the truth now.

Well said. Very prescient

CM looks frustrated. He's supposed to do this questioning, and things are going so well . . .

Would it be an oxymoron if I shot tequila while meditating? :innocent:

:banghead:

Nope! Go for it! We won't be bad, we promise. We'll be right there with you!!!!

Oh boy, this is gonna be a loooong answer.

Oh Lordy...back to when he was a deputy/jailer/whatever he was.

I think the judge already knows how he is going to rule on this motion

I believe Baez is proving the police were trying for GA to get his daughter to tell him where Caylee was or who had her...I think this is good for the state for it proves how everyone was trying to get credible info on Caylee's whereabouts...I think Baez is trying to claim the police were trying to get her to confess to a crime she didn't commit...I think it will fall flat...

George was doing it ALL ON HIS OWN. He KNOWS what a sociopath Casey is and has known for years. Long before LE ever got involved. Just ask Cindy.

Nevermind about Cindy. gah...this whole bunch is despicable.

IS it too early to drink? KC is not happy. GA is speculating about the conditions in jail. Apparently BAez is saying YURI was trying to "scare" GA into being an agent of the state.

GA is now explaining how jails work - about fights and how his experience was back then.

The hierarchy means that your daughter, George, is at the very lowest of the low...

JB leads GA to talking about Melinda Duckett case. GA says he and CA cried. They feared KC would take her own life. KC looks up from her notes, stares right, appears to weigh the words and the image of herself depicted vs. the total BS. Then she reconsiders. Yes, that is me, the suffering victim. *sigh*

George's big fear for ICA is that Big Bertha is gonna boss her around in Gen. Pop.

Feeling the need to have tea with a "bloop" of honey whiskey in it. It's only 10am (CST)

Excellent point!

What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand