2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China??

Because if the defense can convince HHJP that George, Cindy and Lee were acting as "agents of the state", their statements/interviews can be suppressed and would not be admissable.

This is one motion I am really not too worried about. There is a TON of evidence to show that George did this all on his own.

GA says "I" wanted to get to the bottom. "I" blah blah blah... says to me that "I" was acting of my own accord.

YAwn - seems GA is not bitting. Baez is getting annoyed.

Making an executive decision here. The second from the left is a virgin daiquiri for those with higher than average levels of patience and fortitude.

cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

http://www.rafters-milwaukee.com/images/cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

woah - JB stuttering all over the place, and GA mentions that J allen stutters
anyway, i think JB is getting nervous .......................

No, JB was reading what JA said in a transcript and GA made a snarky remark and laughed about JA's stuttering problem.

Wait until LDB gets to question ol' georgie boy....I think Baez is going a good job for the state...he's showing the ends they would go to to get info on Caylee...

Only 8:00 AM here and I'm already eyeing that bottle of wine in the fridge. Nothing stronger than that in the house - LOL.

:floorlaugh:

Mel

boy am I wishing I would have made that dental appointment.....But alas....I have nothing ......
this is painful to watch!!!!

John Allen is a seasoned Detective and George is mad because he KNOWS the flunkie is him !

Notice how disrespectful Jose is in regards to Det. Melich? He constantly calls him Mr. Melich.

If the people that make up the jury are anywhere near the kind of person I am as opposed to the kind Casey, Cindy, George, Jose Baez...is -

they will ask to speak to the judge. I would. No way. This is all so transparent that reality is trying to be created here. The trial cannot go this slow, my Goodness!

Could this be the first time ICA is hearing what her father said about her? If so wait until LBD gets into what he said.

GA says "as a matter of fact" and "to tell you the truth" entirely too ofter. In my experience, someone who overuses those phrases are very often lying or embellishing.

I agree. I swear to God! No - really!

LOL Throwing the 911 calls out there for the world to hear... ummm... it was public record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela