2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making an executive decision here. The second from the left is a virgin daiquiri for those with higher than average levels of patience and fortitude.

cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

http://www.rafters-milwaukee.com/images/cocktails-l%5B1%5D.jpg

How do they mix with Sudafed?

Stop making George the victim! He was sick to his stomach about Casey's pictures?! It was Casey who took them, not LE. George, did you get ill when Casey accused you and Lee of molesting her?

Hmmm GA's recounting of how the issue of her nasty pics made him throw up got the Little Princess's attention. She actually started looking at him.

OMG! SGT. Allen stutters a lot, george! :eek: I cannot listen to these lies. Such liars. On a so human level. This is evil. How can you live your life like this?! Good ness ME. Good ness gracious! OH. MY. !!!

Just when I think they can't reach any lower depths -- they always manage to do it. Amazing and disgusting at the same time.

Seriously, this testimony by GA has made me as angry as anything in this case in past year.

ICA's reaction to her father is puzzling to me. Contempt, disgust, disrespect...sheer hatred. He's on the stand right now and ICA is reacting just like yesterday.

What have I missed? It does not seem to affect his (Georges) love for the defendant. He must be able to see her reaction. I don't get it.

GA threw up after his recollection of the smell in the car...what the heck is Baez doing?>

Audio visit? What the heck is that??? what BS....GA asked for a private visit so he can get information. He felt ICA would give him info...threw in without Baez knowledge...how much BS is this....trying to give LE a bad name. God forgive them for they know not what they do...:maddening:

GA confirms he had to "throw up" after hearing about explicit pictures.
ICA looked up, stared and looked down.

I'm seriously waiting for LDB to stand up and say, "No, judge, I don't mind Mr. Baez arguing this motion for me."

My daughter my daughter my daughter....FGS just say her frigging name........sorry.:banghead:

GA: My daughter....my daughter....my grandaughter...

Hey George, their names are Casey and Caylee! :maddening:

Why, in God's name, would JB need to know that his client's parents were visiting her?? WHY have you isolated her from her family since Day 31, JB??

George was "reaching out"! Blech!

and Explicit! The sheer thought made GA throw up.

OK so now he is going to pretend that is why he threw up and not the memory of his granddaughter's decomp smell? REMEMBER CAYLEE GEORGE???

George just said he was reaching out as a father to his daughter.

this is painful to watch..it is literally giving me a headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member