2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Judge Perry said he would be listening to it one way or another... which means he will be reading all the transcripts... meaning he will see what was really happening and not just what JB chooses to bring up.

Well, he has lost an entire year! He thinks it's been 2. Does he think Caylee would have been 4 instead of 5 now since he thinks it's only been 2 years?

Hey Strawberry - he can count to ten and to twenty if he takes his shoes off y'know!
He can't subtract though......

This testimony is killing me! Get.on.with.it!!!

Judge: How many depos have you had transcribed? Is it more than 5?...........
Baez: ABSOLUTELY!

Judge wants to read the depos....waiting for them multitude to be filed. Can we say DOC dump coming up???? WOW

Of course George knew that ICA should have her attorney - he was LE - give me a break! You can't have it one way for one thing and the other for another.... He was trying to find his granddaughter...

Of course I wouldn't put it past Cindy to have overheard the plans and to have called JB's office to make sure an attorney was at the jail when they got there...

OH that order the Judge just gave to impeach witnesses during trail no way JB can follow that one.

How many more motions are there? I mean at this rate they will be going until midnight

OMG JA stepping in to say he'll load up audio since it's on their computer. JB shot him a look like none other. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I haven't listened to this audio in a while?

ETA: Dang that was loud!! LOL

Mr "Absolutely" Baez needs to find a new word..perhaps the word YES,
Oh Wait he does....As a matter of fact, certainly, actually, in fact...
Never Mind.

At least you can count on your fingers and toes George!!! CAYLEE CAN'T!!!! @)#($* He makes me so mad, I can't say more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily