2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is GA really saying he found out today that his convo was recorded??? Have they not made statements about that very thing to the media????

I think that is the one they are on now 7/31, but they were referring to an earlier one, of which, might be the 7/24/08 transcript.

Okay - my toggling skills are not the best! That was the transcript at the time I read ya! LOL

If you don't have it recorded, and need the date I can rewind and get it for you. Just send me a note on what was said that you want the date for.

Are we seriously to believe that GA and CA have not looked at ANY of the doc dumps to this point??? :banghead:

Shame on Baez for not calling the A's to inform them he would be out of town...

The Anthonys sure expect ALOT of consideration for being the parents of a "alleged" murderer.

George had to know that the conversation in the car was being taped while he was in the car AND most of all once the conversations were released to the public. :banghead:

GA desperately trying to remember what his previous statements and depo said. He is not being thoughtful, he is in serious CYA mode.

WHY would anyone not expect LE to have the authority to record them???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I believe Baez is proving the police were trying for GA to get his daughter to tell him where Caylee was or who had her...I think this is good for the state for it proves how everyone was trying to get credible info on Caylee's whereabouts...I think Baez is trying to claim the police were trying to get her to confess to a crime she didn't commit...I think it will fall flat...

This shows that LE was concentrating on trying to find Caylee. CA claims that LE was not "doing their job" and looking for Caylee. CA would like people to believe that within hours of arresting KC, the focus was a conspiracy to convict KC.

OMG the truth & the Anthony's are indeed strangers! He's had to have heard that recording. It's been all over the MSM and blogs! As well as the doc dumps!

Add me to that list :banghead: My god do they not teach the English language in Ohio?
Well, we must give George some credit, after all he's a patrol cop flunkie, can't keep a job, and had rather live off of his wifes paycheck.

JB must be ticked that GA wanted to meet with ICA and asks if ICA knew it was against her attorney's advice.

GA messed up again he was supposed to say that he was told on that day that JB was out of town and he should go see KC because of this. HUge fail - GA said he found out right before entering the jail. KC scribbled hard.

JB told him not to "jump around" and answer yes or no.

haha

LIAR..BUGIARDO...MENTEUR!!! he is NOT just finding out today that the car ride was recorded...
:twocents:

Could I please have the akmai link? pain meds kicking in.
wtftv( I know it is wftv but I like wtf better, it fits.) keeps you refreshing and is giving me some odd feedback.

I do not claim any further posts from this keyboard.:loser:

Does GA have to reference fingers and toes with everything? :crazy:

Should we take up a collection to get George some more fingers and toes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi