2011.03.07 Motion Hearing - *Updated* Key Ruling In! See Motions Thread (sticky)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant.

IMO

Oh no kidding! That was a good one. Then CA and GA can run in and take custody, but of course ICA would try to fight that. I can actually see that happening! OMG OMG

Oh no kidding! That was a good one. Then CA and GA can run in and take custody, but of course ICA would try to fight that. I can actually see that happening! OMG OMG

IF Casey ever did get pregnant... there is NO WAY that Casey would ever hand that child over to her parents and George and Cindy could not do anything about it. Casey is an adult, the same she was when she gave birth to Caylee, and she could put the child up for adoption (just like she could have done with Caylee) and Cindy and George would have no legal standing to intervene that I know of?

Putting this in this thread, since they replayed the video in court last week...Has anyone ever figured out what that weird noise/squirm is that KC emits when she is asking jailhouse personnel to turn up the phone so she can hear Lee?

Was it just a bizzaro moment, or does it correlate to her overall behavior in any way?

I guess this needs to go in the psyche thread if it goes too far astray. Wonder if HHJP thought it was odd or if a jury will think "what the heck was THAT?"

Putting this in this thread, since they replayed the video in court last week...Has anyone ever figured out what that weird noise/squirm is that KC emits when she is asking jailhouse personnel to turn up the phone so she can hear Lee?

Was it just a bizzaro moment, or does it correlate to her overall behavior in any way?

I guess this needs to go in the psyche thread if it goes too far astray. Wonder if HHJP thought it was odd or if a jury will think "what the heck was THAT?"

she's in middle school and about to talk to "her man" and is excited. well, that's how she's acting anyway. i always was annoyed by that. i guess the person walked away maybe when she tried to call them over for "help" and by help in casey's world, i mean..."makin good times" *HINTS*...to create funness. ive seen all those and some interviews over and over to be prepared for trial to watch reactions...hopefully anyway...of who ever is on cam at whatever coocoo moment she had created.

WHERE is the KC birthday thread? :waitasec:

OH YEAH! In the PARKING LOT! :waiting:

And that's where all the OT posts went as well!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6235080#post6235080"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IF Casey ever did get pregnant... there is NO WAY that Casey would ever hand that child over to her parents and George and Cindy could not do anything about it. Casey is an adult, the same she was when she gave birth to Caylee, and she could put the child up for adoption (just like she could have done with Caylee) and Cindy and George would have no legal standing to intervene that I know of?

I don't know about that Lola, doesn't the court try to keep the child with the family if at all possible?

I don't know about that Lola, doesn't the court try to keep the child with the family if at all possible?

When the child is taken by the State (abuse, mother in prison, etc...) of course the State tries to keep the child with family. I do not believe that this applies when the child is given up for adoption?

My friends younger sister (17) gave her baby up for adoption. My friend offered to raise the baby and that her sister could see her any time she wanted, but her sister was adament about giving the baby to a family that could not have children. My friend did look into whether or not she could legally get custody of the child, and there was nothing she could do. It was her sisters decision and my friend did end up fully supporting her sister through the adoption process and even helped pick the family. This was all in Florida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back