2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like George and Cindy read WS over the weekend because both are trying to wear poker faces and not show any emotion. Both are chewing gum, though, but they must be trying to keep the chomps to a minimum.

OK - something constructive here...
did anybody get the cite for that case Judge Perry threw at Mason???

Parks v. State , 644 So. 2d 106 (Fla. 4 th DCA 1994)

ETA I have looked online, but not found it yet. Although I have found links to several cases in which in was cited as an argument.

how many times can CM refer to LA as "a wink and a nod"

Obviously a LOT.

He very much reminds me of Dana Carvey doing the "Grumpy Old Man" on Saturday Night Live many years ago. Remember? "In my day......."

"...we got beat with rubber hoses by the police to make us talk AND WE LIKED IT - WE LIKED IT."

sorry, Dana Carvey detour.

The DT trial strategy is now clear. Bore everyone to death and while everyone is unconscious, the defendant walks out of the courtroom!

Must not be anything worth hanging out a tree and taking a picture of today if Joy Wray is there.

(Sorry, I could not help myself!)

CM stressing parents used as agents of the State willingly or unwillingly - the same

omg CM I had NO idea that filibuster was a courtroom technique! I feel like I am paying off all my bad karma right now!

Is he seriously trying to convince HHJP with this rambling speech? I could understand if there was jury there.... but HHJP knows the law way better than CM.
I wish someone would tell Chomp to spit her gum out.

with that sweater that KC is wearing today we might see sweat rings when LDB speaks for Caylee! :skip:

Oh! He's getting better! :)

He has now added cite cite cite.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ICA looks as if she is taking things a little more seriously these days

With all due respect I hope CM does OFFICIALLY retire after this case, it's over !!!!

BRB...going for a smoke, before the great LDB gets her turn...CM is putting me to sleep here.

I'm way behind in reading but I haven't seen any comments about ICA writing. Someone must have talked to her to try to keep from writing so much. She looks like she wants to but then seems to shake off the urge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717