2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here comes LDB who knows what she is talking about and backs it up with chapter and verse.

I guess it's a good thing that Cheney Mason is such a boring, droning windbag, in the sense that the jury certainly won't like him any more than they will Baez, making them that much more likely to side with the prosecution.

It's just harder to persuade people to see things your way if they dislike you.

This is how you do your homework for an important case. This is a beautiful thing!

oh, I love a person who can use the word caveat in a sentence correctly.

Casey doesn't look too happy about her own statements! :floorlaugh:

Does Joy Wray have a legal pad too? :waitasec: I see JL has one today.

Casey looks totally ticked off today about something, and she's essentially giving Jose the cold shoulder. That'll teach him.

STATE: 3 page timeline - stolen vehicle call thru arrival of 1st officer
and the 911 call was before they arrived -ICA making statement that Caylee being missing 31 days

Ooh, can we see CA and GA's faces? How mad are they right now?

LDB, taken out of context and mixed up regarding CM's closing argument. lolololol.

HJBP: "Madame court reporter, how are you?"(after CM has nothing further and steps away)

LOL

I loved that! It's as if he was asking if she survived that onslaught of words.

I love ldb!!! Set them straight, my dear!!!

Parkes case link again:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=11829987057721043399&hl=en&as_sdt=2&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

IMO this case is not too relevant. The question there was whether the confession was "tainted" by a prior arrest without probable cause. The defendant WAS read his Miranda rights before being questioned about another crime.

Here, there is, IMO no question that Casey's handcuffing for stealing property WAS with probable cause based on everything Cindy said. And she was NOT read her Miranda rights before being questioned about the other crime.

LDB has broken down KC's statements into about 26 separate ones.

She is going through them methodically.

The other document she presents is a three page time line starting with the 911 call for the alleged stolen vehicle and continues through dispatch of Corporal Fletcher and the subsequent CA 911 calls.

The time line makes it apparent that the argument made in the initial motion to supress July 15 and 16 motions has taken the facts completely out of context.

The facts that occured are detailed here and that they argue that at no point in time was she in the custody for purposes of Miranda.

Shoot the phone rang at work -

OK, one of the things Deputy Acevedo said was that KC did not have to go, but the GOAL was to identify the last place Caylee had been seen and that KC sent voluntarily.

LDB - "Casey was told she was free to go and didn't have to help LE"

Linda = TRUTH

I am thinking Judge Perry spent the weekend researching case law. Seems just like his style. He is knows what he is going to do, just trying to clarify one or two points.

Yes, I have always thought that about him - just seems like his style - doesn't it? I just love HHJP!
:heartluv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member