2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
timeline - Corp Fletcher 21:43 they're in the mode of gathering info from sources CA GA ICA LA - testimony uncontested officer said to ICA she didn't have to go with her when ICA getting into the car

InSesssion concluding coverage. You guys are my eyes and ears again! At least I don't have to listen to CM anymore. LOL!

Watch your back Linda

10f42fa.jpg

DEP A - left 10 to midnight to go to Sawgrass and returned 25 after midnight - returned ICA to her residence where she was free to go about her business

Ahhhh... the facts and importance of this! Thank you LBD! :)

Question: after Linda is done, with CM be allowed to stand up and yap again -- or is 1 speech each? If not, CM should have done his homework! Cuz Linda is winning!

Thanks,

Mel

LDB does her homework and comes up with facts. I hope that's enough. She has obviously worked over the weekend in order to come up with this time line list- (something CM has no clue how to do)- he jumbled up and took events completely out of sequence either from his confusion or by his lies..

State -Parents said at least for hour before YM arived ICA free to do whatever alone in her room

STOP IT GEORGE - STOP IT (seen shaking his head no while Linda is talking).

grrrrrrr....

:floorlaugh: George and Cindy denying what they testified to!! That is what happens when you don't tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help you God. :floorlaugh:

They are no happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member