2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hummus and crackers here! Wonder if ICA will be late again. That would be rip-roaring wouldn't it ;)

Mel

Waves to guest 90. That would be my DH! :D

They better not be late today, JP told them last week there will be no excuse for being tardy. 8 min to go..

I'm here! mark me in the "how are we gonna get through trial" camp! I'm gonna have to prioritise which days I'm clamped to my laptop! I'm supposed to be selling off half my possessions and moving to a small flat this summer to save to move back to the states next year! this trial is gonna be the death of me! but I wouldnt put it off another day for the world!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I'm hoping I won't be having fedora as an entree...these closings will have to be spectacular, JB, coz, I don't see where you came close to arguing your motions.

Casey walking in - hair in a bun, wearing a lavender turtle neck sweater

Casey's all smiles. Got a purple knit sweater on today, no sound on my link yet.

Another tight sweater for ICA...lavendar...isn't that Caylee's color???

ermmm...I don't recall her tatas being that big? wha, wha, wha? Is the purple supposed to be for Caylee :( Not a good representation if it is.

MOO

Mel

ugh, that is my least favourite colour on earth, it suits no one but very small children and only at easter!

Has anyone noticed that ever since the Judge said that the defense could use the side table to prevent people spying on them they have been having all hearings in the small courtroom so that isn't possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member