2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already fidgeting with todays sweater turtleneck and the infamous yellow legal pad.

I wonder why she stretches the sleeves to cover part of her hands...are those the weapons you used????

I wonder who's Ipad the guard threw on the chair just before KC came out ??? I sure as H#ll hope she isn't free to use anything like that..

Personally, I hope that during the proper trial they have to disable the wireless function of the iPad.

Purple biased knit sweater - too big and makes the back side look HUGE. Librarian bun.

Lyons sitting in front of the bar AGAIN - totally clashing light green shirt and same dirty wrinkled khakis.

Michelle also in solidarity purple top with her well-worn (often worn) black pants and jacket/top.

Jose's tie and pocket square don't clash today for once.

Mason - well is Mason

Can someone post a pic of Casey? I can't actually watch the hearing. Lavender? How dare she wear my favorite color!!!! Well, a variation of my favorite color, purple!

Has anyone noticed that ever since the Judge said that the defense could use the side table to prevent people spying on them they have been having all hearings in the small courtroom so that isn't possible?
Yes, but IIRC, the courtroom come trial will be state of the art and much bigger.

Think that is the PI Lyons who sat behind the defense table.

do other sites have audio? I'm on clickorlando and I don't - never mind...

Purple biased knit sweater - too big and makes the back side look HUGE. Librarian bun.

Lyons sitting in front of the bar AGAIN - totally clashing light green shirt and same dirty wrinkled khakis.

Michelle also in solidarity purple top with her well-worn (often worn) black pants and jacket/top.

Jose's tie and pocket square don't clash today for once.

Mason - well is Mason

They must of not read up on what Dr. LG had to say
Anthony Family’s Body Language and Image Leaves Bad Impression In Courtroom.
"snip"

Read more here: http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...-and-image-leaves-bad-impressionin-courtroom/

I wonder if Casey is going to have any hands left after the trial is over, Lord...

ICA has her favorite red pen. Getting ready to write:

All work and no play makes Casey a dull girl. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES CASEY A DULL GIRL. all work and no play makes casey a dull girl. All Work And No Play Makes Casey A Dull Girl......

same pants though. I hope someone gives them a good washing between hearings. wow - judge doesn't sound like he's in a good mood. Straight and to the point.

MOO

Mel

Are any of the other A's there today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads