Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:popcorn:

Checking in!

What is with all of them wearing purple? I do not like that, especially if it was Caylee's favorite color. That is just not right.

For some reason I can see this today on my work laptop (out of the office)..no sound though...shhhh I'm writing a report. Oh, Yuri looks cute in his glasses!

OMG! They want everything befor Oct 14th..suppressed due to no miranda...doesn't sound good...

CA last 911 call setting the stage,psycological pressure being applied w/o any prior contact with LE other than dating a deputy..not a hardened streetkid...

George in brown? & white striped dress shirt. Cindy looking sunburned- tanning bed?
Casey just yawned, lol.
Yuri in court.

On my tv, (watching InSession) GA has a purple striped shirt on, CA has a darker purple vest and ICA has a lavender sweater.

That button holding CA's sweater closed is hanging on for dear life.

CA and GA wearing versions of purple also.

Do they all really think this helps?

It doesn't.

CM - on the evening of July 15th, mother called 911 and 1st officer arrived and declared "I want her arrested" begins psychological pressure of ICA, age 22, basically saying she was naive as to legal matters

Did Cheney Mason forget that Casey has a father who is a former LE officer? Saying she had not contact with LE other than dating a deputy is false.

cm trying to say that ica was an innocent regarding her rights....think not---granted she dated--but she also watched crime shows and her dad was former LE---as they stated to be a thron in their side thru out the investigation....cm needs to quite the pity party----

Mason 'threating" the judge - if he doesn't award defense on motions saying "that won't be the end of it". Says it ever so subtly...and camly...but I sure caught it.

Does any hearing, when Mason is arguing, go by that he DOESN'T give a veiled threat to take motion or issues to the Federal Level?

"other than dating a deputy" ICA made a face LOL
I hate that she is wearing purple, Cindy is too. Cindy arm around George today. Putting on a act of love for the camera maybe

Interesting that CM is in charge of summarizing Defense's arguments and not Baez. Hmmm. Is this the sign of a real change or just the way it's going to happen for today only?

11izqcl.jpg

I would argue that having a father who was in law enforcement would temper that whole "gee shucks golly I just don't know anything about the big bad police" thing. JMO.

Did Mason just say that Casey was NEVER Mirandized until her October indictment!?!??!

So she was arrested and in jail from July something to August something when Lenny bailed her out.....and never Mirandized!??

I find that hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member