2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP asked when handcuffs were taken off - I am sure that the deputy testified they were taken off before she was taken to apartments! CM said he wasn't sure...

Holy Moly - I just realized I'd rather listen to Jose's and his sneaky implying than Mason rambling on - very hard to focus on! Snore.....

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT- I was in such a hurry trying to get WFTV up this morning that I burned my toast and smoke was all over my kitchen...Geesh...hope the smoke alarm doesn't come on! I am such a :loser:

Yep that's what he said. And he just brought up the right of a speedy trial, but I thought her councel waived that.

Yes indeedy they did---IIRC it was the day Caylee was found.....

Mason KNOWS she wasn't cuffed in the car.

George still chomping away.

Judge Perry were the handcuffs removed before the trip to Sawgrass??? Yep, I think his honor knows this is not a true miranda violation...too much going on at the time, it went from a stolen car, cc fraud then finally the baby is missing...

ICA was not kept handcuffed while she went to the apartments that night. Don't we have testimony to that fact?

She never left the driveway! She was let go and went back into the house.

Is CM lying right now?

MOO

Mel

Mason doesn't know when she was handcuffs?!!! Before or after visit to appartments?!! O, he's LIYNG to the court?!!!

WHAT???? CM! It's ALREADY been established ICA had no handcuffs on when taken to apts.!!!!!

ETA~ "Miranda Rights" Overkill!!!!

I missed it. What exactly did he say to the judge?

He addressed HHJP and said that he wanted to make it clear that if HHJP were to deny any or all of his motions to suppress that would not be the end of it- they would take it........ at that point the sound went off!

You'd think he would want to be clearer on the timeline since the dang judge reads up on this case more than he does, sheesh. I can't wait for the SA to get up and talk.

OMG! They want everything befor Oct 14th..suppressed due to no miranda...doesn't sound good...

CA last 911 call setting the stage,psycological pressure being applied w/o any prior contact with LE other than dating a deputy..not a hardened streetkid...

The only person the defense asked if they read Casey her miranda rights is Yuri Melich. It doesn't mean that Casey wasn't read her rights by the other detectives on the charges of lying to LE and child neglect when they were at the Sheriffs Office. It is just word games Cheney is playing because Casey wasn't read her rights when they handcuffed her.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but HHJP doesn't look too impressed with CM's argument.

I keep waiting to be impressed by this attorney with such a 'big reputation.' Not there yet. His voice is very abrasive to me, just like sandpaper.

Looks like the defense read WS after all our comments about them implying Yuri taking KC into bedroom "alone".

OMG this is like chalk on a blackboard ,this is just painful to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez