2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
length of Universal interview maybe 1 hour, and ICA offered to look at photos of ZFG's

photo of "visitor badge" ICA smiling, looking quite comfortable. BEst evidence of whether or not Miss Anthony is on phone call made to parents house - says Tony had nothing to do with Caylee, - she wants his phone number because she didn't get to talk to him because she was arrested on a "f" whim today - in other words not expected

OH SNAP! LInda just quoted KC's remark about being arrested on a "efff***** whim" and she said it loud and clearly - stating that KC HERSELF didn't think she was going to be arrested and therefore did not feel threatened.

OH GOD I just screamed out loud! Linda I want to marry you please.

Whoa!

LDB quotes KC saying she was arrested on a <bad word> whim.

SCORE!

WOW!!!! WooHoo!!!

LBD quotes ICA!
"Because I got arrested on a *advertiser censored***** whim today!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am so happy right now! Thank you for taped phone calls!!!!

whether or not ms anthony herself felt she was in custody'

"no tony had nothing to do with caylee.
oh so why do you want to talk to him
because he's my boyfriend i want to acutally try and talk to him because I got arrested on a ****ing whim today.

suggesting that ms. anthony herself felt that LE arresting her was sudden. A reasonable person would not believe she was in custody when she was giving statements.

LDB quoting KC's "I was arrested on a fracking whim" to show KC's state of mind.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way.......I think hearing LDB use that word is hilarious.

LDB dropped the Fbomb live on Central FL New 13!:crazy:

KC will NOT LOOK UP. Her teeth are clenched and when JB leaned over and said something to her after Linda dropped the "f" bomb, she just shook her head as if to say "leave me alone, not now"

length of Universal interview maybe 1 hour, and ICA offered to look at photos of ZFG's

photo of "visitor badge" ICA smiling, looking quite comfortable. BEst evidence of whether or not Miss Anthony is on phone call made to parents house - says Tony had nothing to do with Caylee, - she wants his phone number because she didn't get to talk to him because she was arrested on a "f" whim today - in other words not expected

Thank you LDB for your clear speech. KC must persuade the court by a preponderance of the evidence (more likely than not) that her parents and LA were acting as agents of law enforcement.

I had sound but no pic...what was Casey's reaction when LDB brought up the first phone call home? Did she even look up?

Ok, seriously, no snark meant here, but at times, JB looks like he wants to cry. No, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove