DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate Linda Drane Burdick." *underline*
"I would never wear that suit."
"Glasses are for ugly people."
"Don't listen to what this witch is saying, look at ME Judge Perry." *underline*
"Object Jose!"
"Object Mason!"
"Make her stop..."
"Remind mom and dad- need more money for snacks."
"I hate this turtleneck. I feel like I am suffocating! WHOOPS!" *scribbles that line out*
"When can we have another break so I can talk to Michelle, she won't believe this..."
"This whole thing is a waste, a HUGE WASTE." *underline several times*

And don't forget, Caylee Who??

CM says he hasn't read everything about this case. He has been wrong before and he is old.

I can only understand about every third or fourth word but he is shouting and jumped off the floor once - WTH! Can anyone understand what he is saying?

He's yammering on and on and beating the "big guys threatening Casey by their size and by wearing guns" drum......

all hype and no bite.

The constant throat-clearing convinces me that CM is totally lost in his argument and doesn't even believe it himself. jmo

I can't believe this guy talking. She is 22 years old not a child. This argument would work of Casey was a child. What 22 year old wouldn't she was in custody if being put into a room. I mean come on here GMAB she's not a kid I am sure she knows the difference.

Anybody else get the feeling that Baez has those angel/devil figures on his shoulders arguing back and forth about bailing on this case?

His use of facetious is archaic. Why not use a common vernacular? Pfft

CM: "and the police were standing there with their guns on their hip"

What police officer doesn't wear a gun on his hip?

This is so ridiculous anyway. Does anyone here think if the said "you have the right to remain silent", she would have? Not a chance in Hades! They didn't put 600 lbs on her and make her lie!

CM - I am too old to believe - that 22 year of age girl wouldn't think she was in custody

Isn't he arguing about an interview that State already said they were not going to use?????

Is he talking to the window blinds? He is reminding me of Mr Magoo.

Mr Magoo is what everyone called Dr. Werner Spitz during the Phil Spector trial because he was wandering around the courtroom aimlessly one day, was supposed to leave for next witness but went to the witness stand himself, lol.

i want to file a motion to determine whether ICA is a "reasonable person". :)

I want to hear what the judge has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi