2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do get a kick out of Mason and his "old man" talk. I really do like him... I know it is not popular around here, but I just like him? Maybe because I'm from Florida and I can understand every word he mumbles? I think he is quite charming too.

I understand he has a job to do and he is making his arguements about his client unlike JB who is making this trial about himself.

Mason - "

what CHILD would feel they were free to get up and walk out?"

CASEY WAS Not a CHILD!

Ummm... CM, ICA was NOT a child! She had a "missing" CHILD!

Did this poor man drink during break - I can't figure out what he's trying to say. Electronic gadjits, something about soup...his drawl really emphasized (where's he from)?

I don't get it...but thank the Lord he's done.

Mel

"What Child" OMFG are you kidding me right now. She was 22 years old!!!! They are trying to act like she is a child in their argument. The judge will throw this out. I am more than certain of it.

Child?? What child?? The only child in this sad case was Caylee. Her mother killed her.

refers to ICA as "child"

(((sorry not going to work with court nor jurors)))

I really don't like CM's tone. He is addressing the court not a jury. He needs a belt spanking. Metaphorically of course.

CM now attempting to argue agency: that the family had their own motive.

He states there is not a case that stands for the position that the private citizens goals are not mutually exclusive as those of the police. (says he read all the cases).

Calls Carlie's case "the Sarasota incident". Her name was Carlie Brucia.

He's referring to KC now as a child, "what child would think they were free to go? None."

(because her mother was so hysterical and KC the child was scared)

CM is not very good.

CM keeps referring to ICA as Little Casey and a "child". I ain't buying it Mason, and neither will the jury once they get a good look at that face with those diabolical, killer looks.

Nice try though!

JB wants to see the judge about something....HHJP told him to approach the bench

CM trickery and deciet. was used. they raised their voices(le) and called her a "liar".

sound off.

The CHILD is the one Casey MURDERED!!!!! OMG!!!!

Det's Allen & Melich were AWESOME in their questioning at Universal... do we have a support thread for Sgt Allen too? Or a combined thread for both?

Sidebar: Jose has more secwet stuff that he must tell the judge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi