2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how you make an argument before a judge? Quit clearing your throat.. he just wanders off onto another thought process in the middle of speaking. I'm sorry but this dude should retire. I'm a felon for goshsake and I wouldn't accept him even as a public defender!!

Get a cough drop and go home old man, you do not belong in a court room!

Bold mine.

:yourock:

Oh. My. GOD. The defense CANNOT go into the trial calling Casey a CHILD!?!?!? What in HADES were they THINKING? That is a sure fire way to get the jury HATING Casey from the start - really? CASEY is a CHILD? I am so angry and disgusted at Mason right now!!!!

I really want to find that case the judge cited. All I can find on the net is other cases referrencing it.

Is this over for today??? Also, I thought there were some motions the judge was going to rule on today? Thanks! :)

Baez looked a angry to me went he was talking to Medina at the very end.

This thread is closed for 5 minutes.

Check yourself before you post. No name calling. Period. Post with respect and class regardless how you feel about the players. No calling anyone a liar. No "mush mouth". No "old man". No need ANY for snarky insults.

Websleuths is above that sort of thing. There are plenty of forums that allow that, WS is not one of them. Admins are adamant about this and they are aware of what is being said on these threads.

During the 5 minute time out, I suggest taking a breather and calming down.

Hit thanks on this post so I will know who has read it.

Fair warning - I am going to re-open this in 2 minutes to give everyone a chance to read this -

Anymore posts I have to unapprove or edit for name calling - Time Outs will be forthcoming.

Someone asked me a couple of pages back how I thought CM was doing. The answer is, "badly." :)

I only wrote "old man" because I was typing verbatium what CM said. Said with respect, I just thought maybe you didn't know he was the one who brought that up. I also did say he was mumbling. but he was. Not trying to argue, just making myself clear. I believe in Websleuths TOS and I support the mods 100%. Trying to be helpful. :)

hey AZlawyer, you wouldn't happen to be familiar with the case the esteemed Judge cited would you? Parks v. State , 644 So. 2d 106 tia for any info you can pass along.

I missed the hearing today.... is there going to be a summary thread?

TIA!!!

LDB gets the award for presentation in an organized, logical, and succinct way. She made all the points today IMHO

Just a couple of my observations.
A fellow sitting in front of G & C early in the hearing flashed a piece sign when he saw himself on the monitor.
I thought some people looked like they might of wanted to fall asleep.
Casey writes like mad as LDB speaks.

LDB gets the award for presentation in an organized, logical, and succinct way. She made all the points today IMHO

I have never seen the judge so riveted! he didn't rock and he was paying close attention. he loved her too! because she rocks! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi