Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA directed to
MADJGNLAW

I believe they were indeed looking for the missing phone, and the missing child, and the missing nanny. What they found was the missing office and the missing job.

Quote Respect MADJGNLAW :cool2:
BBM

:bow: This belongs in a summary thread. lol. Perfectly put.

Casey insisted she worked at Universal. I believe that is why they went there, so she could prove it to them, plus IIRC they were going to get her "other phone" the one with "the other numbers: zanny, jeff, juliette, etc" because she had left that phone (maybe) at her desk at work." It was Casey that talked her way into universal, LE did not say: let us come in, we are LE. It was Casey who got them all to the end of the hall.

There was no phone, because there was no desk, because she didn't have an office, because she didn't work there. And, LE after that last lie(one of tons she had told that day to them)they took her into an unlocked room-told her they just wanted to talk and that they wanted privacy but she was free to leave the room any time.

Casey stayed to chat.

:websleuther:

The goal was not just to verify ICA's employment but also to retrieve the phone, which was the only thing that allegedly had any contact info as well as locate the only two people ICA had told Caylee was missing, i.e., Jeff and Juliette.

It all hinged on Universal and ICA was very willing to take them there to ... prove it. At this point they had exhausted all of ICA's "sources". LE had reached the end of the corridor as well.
...but was this ever mentioned during any of the hearings?

I don't know about you but I don't know Any child that would be able to continue to lead and lie to LE as long ad kc has. Most children would have cracked by now.
...and if she was such a child...why weren't her parents along for the ride?

Sorry, not trying to go OT..but I just cant recall another case like Casey's who have had so many Experts on board, OFF board, Lawyers Onboard, Resign, and the initial "Newbie, DP Unqualified" lawyer still in place?? It appears this case has been dragged out and dragged out with motion after motion..Baez waved the "Right of Speedy Trail"/unlike the OJ Case..so one has to question just what the heck he was thinking..as He could have gone to trial long before even Caylee was found???

Sorry, Just have to question some of the reasonings of Casey's Defense Team..namely Jose Baez????????:waitasec::waitasec:

I don't think Cheney Mason did a good job at proving his point. I just find him likable?

As for calling Casey a "child." He's just playing word games. He is trying to make a point of Casey being this young, naive girl who didn't know what she was doing and that she was being intimidated by these big strong guys with guns. It's just word games. Did he get anywhere with these word games? Heck no!

Cindy Anthony tried this same approach on Larry King Live when Larry King asked Cindy whether she thought it was weird that Casey was out partying. Cindy replied "No, I don't think there is anything weird about a 22-year-old kid going out and partying." And Larry King quips back "Not while their child is missing?" And Cindy shut up real quick.

Cheney Mason is going to use this same approach with the jury... it's his job. I would much rather him at least TRY to defend his client than make this trial about himself... cough... Jose... cough.

I think the State did an amazing job of showing just how bad Cheney Mason was today. And let's be honest, it isn't like Casey Anthony gives Cheney Mason much to work with anyways. She is the perfect definition of the undefendable client.

MOO
Oh...it was quite obvious why CM chose the word child...it's just laughable IMO.

Sorry, not trying to go OT..but I just cant recall another case like Casey's who have had so many Experts on board, OFF board, Lawyers Onboard, Resign, and the initial "Newbie, DP Unqualified" lawyer still in place?? It appears this case has been dragged out and dragged out with motion after motion..Baez waved the "Right of Speedy Trail"/unlike the OJ Case..so one has to question just what the heck he was thinking..as He could have gone to trial long before even Caylee was found???

Sorry, Just have to question some of the reasonings of Casey's Defense Team..namely Jose Baez????????:waitasec::waitasec:
I think he had plans to milk this for as long as he could...KWIM?
Plus, the longer this takes, the more time Casey has alive on this earth.

Oh Jesse..before I talk dirty to you.. I'll need you to mirandize me you big beefy adult sized male. You never know when I could get arrested on an effin whim.

Sarcasm intended.

Plus KC was playing house with another officer AR. CM said she was only familiar with one officer in her lifetime. Not true, her father, JG and AR. Wonder if the BF police officers ever put cuffs on her doing their romps. Now would that not be something to come out in testimony at trial. jmo

Also didn't she get the name of the nanny from a male employee, that she worked with, supposedly she [the Nanny] had taken care of his child or children.

Yes, she had a whole big fantasy story about Jeff Hopkins [sp?] and his little son. It turned out that she did in fact know of this jeff guy because he went to school with LEE. Jeff said he did not even know or talk to Casey at all, but Casey had been telling her parents that she worked with and was becoming friendly with Jeff. [ HE iirc did work there for awhile after casey left Universal]

So she made up this big scenario where her friend' Jeff introduced Zanny, his personal nanny to Casey. She even went to his house and met his son, Zach I believe, and saw Zanny there. :liar::liar::liar:

ETA; iirc, Jeff had NO kids at that time and never even spoke with Casey. He was shocked when LE contacted him.

I can't remember who it is that is going to court and relaying stuff to us but she told us earlier that people aren't able to choose what side they sit on because it's packed in there. So the seating isn't about who's on who's side from what I understand.

Amil - she also posted today.

I agree with whoever said that they felt sorry for Mason. He irks me to death sometimes and I just want to scream at him, but really, how can you successfully defend ICA??

If I remember correctly, they had called Universal first and were told there were no employees by that name currently employed. They apparently told Casey that, and she said it must have been an error, and clung to her story. So they called her bluff and said "Let's go see your office."

So it is a judgement call whether they KNEW 100% that she did not work there yet. I am sure they had their doubts, but she is a pretty good liar and con artist because she is so flat out LYING that it is hard to believe she is really doing that. If someone says, SURE, I will take you to my office, then you think they might be telling the truth.

Yuri said on the stand something in regards to her possibly working for a subsidiary, something to that effect. It is true Universal has other companies that work in conjunction with them ie. Kodak/ColorVision.

I think LDB's use of the 'F' bomb was very powerful since it was ICA's own words and attitude and while LDB could not necessarily call ICA cold, defiant and, calculating ... the use of her own phrase spoke volumes!

Sorta blew KC's childlike image right out of the water, didn't it?

...and if she was such a child...why weren't her parents along for the ride?

And if GA felt she was under arrest then WHY DID HE NOT CALL AN ATTORNEY????????? He's former LE, he knows the ropes. Now he wants to claim fowl. He told Yuri about the smell in the car. GA knew what he was doing and GA felt LE was not doing enough, clearly, or why would he have mentioned it to the lead detective. GA stated something is not right. My daughter is not telling us everything. CA, "I want my daughter arrested for taking the car and stealing money from me." They wanted KC arrested by their own actions and statements to police, they wanted her arrested. After they arrested KC, CA stated "I don't care where KC is at, I know where she's at, I just want Caylee." These statements are contrary to what CA stated in her testimony. So if KC felt pressure about being arrested it was from her own family, not LE. They were trying to find a missing child. The A's already knew Caylee was gone but did not share those feelings with LE. jmo

I heard that too Moe..but how would he even know what the knew for certain less than 24 hours after learning of Caylee's missing/kidnapping status?..Also, Casey reassured them Caylee was alive and well, as she had talked to Zanny..and heard Caylee in background (or something like that) ..Casey at that point ( prior to Universal Visit) could have been a remote worker, and connected using online..so initially Yuri's and Adam's intent was to clearify just who Casey knew ( as Casey named dropped constantly) or didnt know..and just maybe get some answers??..

Problem with CM's final arguments today is that he was entirely TOO emotion, Too Indignant, TOO ...Toooo..I say that as I watched him in past trials (Nelson Serrano)..and although appeared confident He never seemed to get " Emotional" when arguing in front of the judge...BTW he lost that case and defendent got DP..

I was not so impressed with this seasoned "DP Qualified Defence Attny"..and yes, I think he realizes the case is way beyond his expertise..Having said that tho..I am sure he will claim Late Involvement in this case that handcuffed him (LOL.sorry Hee hee). in giving a good defense :crazy: I think he did mention that at one of the recent hearings, something to the effect he was only 3 months in the case. I was like huh, did I hear that right? Maybe I didn't though, maybe I to am :crazy:

BBM

I really don't feel that CM will end up being any help in Casey's case...IMO.

Here are the audios where LE says that Casey took them to Universal to get something out of her office, to look for clues and evidence. Yet she didn't work there. They asked her how is that helping them, she said it is not. Then she says that Caylee has been to Universal, that it's a backwards way of looking for Caylee.

RAW AUDIO: Investigators Interview Casey Anthony On July 16 - Recording #1
Recording #1 - This is raw, unedited audio of Orange County investigators interviewing Casey Anthony on July 16. http://www.wftv.com/video/17458685/index.html

RAW AUDIO: Investigators Interview Casey Anthony On July 16 - Recording #2 around 1328hrs
Recording #2 - This is raw, unedited audio of Orange County investigators interviewing Casey Anthony on July 16. http://www.wftv.com/video/17461496/index.html

LE flat out says that Casey brought them out to Universal to help them find something to help find Caylee. Casey says agrees. Casey says that the honest to God's truth out of all the lies is that Caylee is with ZFG, that is where she seen her last.The reason why LE felt all was a lie, is because after everything Casey told him he went and spoke with everyone before the trip to universal. LE tells Casey that would be the point where she can stop all lies, LE told her that at that time it would of been her escape hatch, in other words she can come clean. LE tells Casey that everything she has said is a lie because they checked the apt that the so called ZFG lived is a Senior living apt and that they checked out other things she said and all of it is lies. She says yes except about the nanny taking Caylee. If you listen to this interview you can hear where LE ask Casey if she is there talking on her free will and she says yes. They treat her pretty nice and tell her they can understand if she were afraid.

They remind her that LE was called out for help finding her daughter but that all she has done is lied, given them all bad address, and taken them to a place she doesn't even really work.

They ask her if she understands why they are feeling they way they are and she says she understands. They even tell her to go to her parents and tell them the truth about what happen, if it were an accident or what ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582