2011.03.09 ~ Clint Dunn on Bring them Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guesses it has to be SA. If HD comes home, she is never going back to that house.

He and BD not on same page since this started.

CD: me and billie havent been on t same page since this started

Clint sounds like he is finally over the edge, poor man. I think this is the worst I have ever heard him. He sounds broken. My prayers are with him.

He thinks the Child *advertiser censored* was Shawn. He hopes it wasn't Shawn that hurt Hailey because if he thinks about it too much it will ruin his life. He'll fall apart he can't think about what other's have.

Clint and Billie are on different page. He said he can't let what the public is thinking consume him.

When Hailey comes home she is not going to that house to live.

He has not taken a poly he told them to clear him and he said they have told him he is not a suspect.

Has many things going thru his mind to what happened to Hailey. Can't just stay with what the media thinks....just trying to think of EVERYTHING he can...

Clint prays to God Shawn did not do anything to Hailey.
Him and Billie not on same page since Hailey disappeared.
Hailey won't go back to Billie's home when she comes home.
Clint feels alone.
Clint gave an example of thoughts he has-Shawn wrapping his hands around Hailey's neck and hurting her, can't let those kinds of thoughts consume him.

I feel badly for Clint, but feel he is being used to promote someone elses agenda here.

There is ZERO evidence of abduction or trafficking.

CD: no, i havent taken poly, said i am not suspect from t beginning

He is so humble and appreciative of everyones prayers and support

Clint did you take a poly, no he has not, he is not a suspect, offered to take one.

CD: i was at home, in my apt; back spasms, didnt leave apt all day

the hosts need to stop with these long pauses in between the questions

Clint where were you the day Hailey disappeared? At home all day in the apt. with back spasms.

CD: week before these last affadavits came out>we decided wld be real tight in t public eye; havent talked since; she's been stand-offish; scares me to death

No poly, not suspect. Not anyone to look at. Was at home in his apt. Didn't leave all day long, was home because of back.

Relationship between him and Bille? Beginnning--tight to get HD back. She's standoffish and when affidavits came out it put a wedge in it.

he is trying so hard not to say anything bad about Billie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back