2011.03.09 ~ Clint Dunn on Bring them Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could he have meant Dyess AFB? It is just outside of Abilene.

Could very well be TGI....I'm not accustom to the accent even tho I'm in NM now. :innocent:

Yes he said he can't think of Shawn wrapping his arms around her neck it will consume him and he couldn't go on. Something to that effect.

Any thoughts on why they came back twice and ask him about the 911Trafficking Conference? I thought it a little strange..especially knowing it's a short interview?

I wonder if many of the other children parents fear have been taken into trafficking have a prime suspect close to home, named by LE.

I hate to think he is being used by the organization, since he has the opportunity to get media attention right now but that is what I do think.

If I could offer Clint any kind of advice, it would be to go down to the police station every single day and scream, stomp his feet, make a scene, and demand information. It's unbelievable how LE is keeping him in the dark, especially since he's never even been considered a POI.

I wonder if many of the other children parents fear have been taken into trafficking have a prime suspect close to home, named by LE.

I hate to think he is being used by the organization, since he has the opportunity to get media attention right now but that is what I do think.

Yes, it seems as though his attention is always elsewhere-- I think he needs to focus and work with LE. jmo

He sounded very traumatized this evening. The thought of H being trafficked (suffering, raped on a daily basis), has left him utterly devastated.

Heads up..........for those asking, I started the thread for Carla Fugua, the other case featured on tonight's show. Here's the linkage, go forth and do what ya do best, her Mom needs help.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6200812#post6200812"]AL AL. Carla Fuqua, Piedmont, 29 October 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

One of the problems with this case is, for me, it is hard to put a whole lot of trust in LE. I don't feel comfortable, as I usually do, that they have known exactly what they were doing from the start. Maybe that is due to Billie continually putting it out there that LE is the one lying, not her or SA.

I hope LE is being very professional and careful in spite of a somewhat less than ideal beginning, when they kept saying that Hailey was hiding. :(

IMO, Clint is letting fear consume him right now. He needs to turn that fear into anger. And become vocal in that anger. Stop worrying about hurting other peoples feelings and start demanding answers off of everyone....including Billie.

He has not taken a poly he told them to clear him and he said they have told him he is not a suspect.

That tells me a lot right there. LE knows exactly what happened and are building their case. If they didn't know, they would have poly'd CD and everyone in Hailey's life. JMHO...

Patience is not one of my virtues - I just hope Hailey gets justice sooner or later and that this case doesn't go cold and we're checking in 5 years from now for updates. :(

Any thoughts on why they came back twice and ask him about the 911Trafficking Conference? I thought it a little strange..especially knowing it's a short interview?

One of the hosts mentioned that it was one her pet projects (human trafficking) and she feels that Clint could share what he learned at the 911 conference to bring attention to the danger posed by traffickers

Right now, Clint needs to take care of himself. He needs to do whatever it takes to regain his emotional strength. He has a son and a daughter who need him.

I hope he stays the He_l away from BD.

Someone in the know needs to think about that reward....hopefully.

I agree. Clint is probably very vulnerable right now and would be willing to believe anything that means Hailey is alive. I am assuming he got his statistic about 100k-300k kids kidnapped by sex traffickers every year from the organization, and I'm pretty sure that isn't true. If Hailey was kidnapped by some sex trafficker and transported out of the country, she would be the stereotypical abduction, and there are only 115 cases of that per year. There is definitely not 100k-300k kids a year being kidnapped off the street and being put into cages on a boat to Asia. I don't blame Clint at all for giving out exaggerated statistics at all; I'm sure that organization had to do everything possible to get him to believe that could have happened to Hailey.

Right now, Clint needs to take care of himself. He needs to do whatever it takes to regain his emotional strength. He has a son and a daughter who need him.

I hope he stays the He_l away from BD.

I agree. The devil is a comin and collectin his due with her....stay very far away.

While a noble cause (speaking up about trafficking), now is the time for CD to take a break from the paralyzing effect it may have on him. He can always return to support the cause later.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back