2011.03.09 ~ Clint Dunn on Bring them Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is going on between you and Billie. They got together they would be tight in the public eye and work together to get their daughter back. It seems like she is stand offish. Since the affidavits came out I'm scared to death we haven't talked at all. (*advertiser censored*)

Can't back her, he has separated himself of the situation and try not to think it had to do with Hailey gone missing.

CD: police, nobody's doin enough, (CD includes himself); focusin on SA and not lookin nowhere else

He feels like the police are not doing enough. They are focused on Shawn not looking anywhere else.

As a father, no one can do enough...that's how he feels. Worried bout them focusing on SA and noone else.

CD: if SA did somethin, then that's done with...but human trafficking...that's my worst nightmare (human trafficking)

He is very confused in one breath he believes Shawn might have done something and then says they should be looking elsewhere. Saying human trafficking she would be treated worse than livestock. He is all over the place. His just seems not to know what to think.

Clint talking about human trafficking again. it's his worse nightmare. he's afraid if she's involved and he does get her back she will never be the same

well I gotta give BD credit...she dangled the human trafficking in front of Clint and it worked

They keep asking him about the 911 conference.

CD very distraught. Can't imagine.

CD: look at her, she's beautiful, she would b a pick for that trade...

4 minutes left. and it'll be all about trafficking....

Poor man. He wants it to be human trafficking because then she might be alive. But when he thinks of that, it must be excruciating to deal with.
But the only other option is Shawn and what he might have done, and that is equally devastating.
Poor Clint. His pain is so evident. I hope he can pull it together for his other kids.

Biggest illegal trade in the US...will surpass drugs within 10 years.

CD: we need searchers at __Center in CC. dont forget bout my daughter, protect yr kids; had fort hood out here; another base comin on searches...

Dallas AFB will be involved next week in the search.

host reading a list of everyone who donated or helped in the search

Tonight, when Clint discussed Shawn, he actually had a sense of panic and intense anger in his voice. But then he stuffed it back inside, and I could hear him trying to stay emotionally in control. I think that deep down he suspects Shawn has killed her, strangled her in his own words, but he cannot accept it yet. If he found it the truth before cops did, he would go kill Shawn, imo. Naomi better keep a close eye on him.

JMO...He is petrified that she has been trafficked. Can't say I blame him. I've never lost a child, but can't imagine the thought of them being held hostage, beaten, raped time and time again, along with a myrid of other distugusting things a child shouldn't even think about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back