2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:So is it now time for BD to lawyer up? Or is she gonna go in there yack, yack, yacking. She's claimed in past interviews, she didn't do anything wrong so why would she need a lawyer. Let's see how quick she lawyers up now.

From Vinelink so I think it's more than her just being interrogated...

Offender Details
Offender Name: BILLIE J DUNN
Offender ID: 11031718283719
Date of Birth: 05/04/1977
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: MITCHELL COUNTY JAIL

Oh My GOD can ONE MSM get the FACTS STRAIGHT please? This is driving me BONKERS!!!!

KTAB
The Michell County District Attorney's office tells KTAB's Michelle Ashworth they went to Billie Dunn's house to serve a warrant out of Howard County to Shawn Adkins. According to the D.A.'s office, Billie lied and said he wasn't there. She was taken to Mitchell County Jail.
maby some1 will start talking

Dont have link yet

Thursday, 8:25 p.m.
The Michell County District Attorney's office tells KTAB's Michelle Ashworth they went to Billie Dunn's house to serve a warrant out of Howard County to Shawn Adkins.
According to the D.A.'s office, Billie lied and said he wasn't there. She was taken to Mitchell County Jail
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353096

Billie Jean Dunn and Shawn Adkins have been “picked up” by officials from the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Department, according to Pete Kampfer, Colorado City city manager .

Kampfer, who has been the official spokesman in the case, could not confirm whether the two had been arrested or whether they had been taken in for questioning.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/17/mother-colorado-city-missing-teen-hailey-dunn-appa/

what does he think they picked them up for a drive in the country?

Well if they are at Shawn's grandmother's now maybe she rolled? Can we hope? She won't go down alone.

I wonder if one of them yapped to someone, maybe not LE but to someone and whammo this is the result?

Whatever brought this about I'm glad it's both of them. JMHO. (going back to watching the links fly by and trying to catch them all :seeya:)

From official KTAB Facebook:

The Michell County District Attorney's office tells KTAB's Michelle Ashworth they went to Billie Dunn's house to serve a warrant out of Howard County to Shawn Adkins. According to the D.A.'s office, Billie lied and said he wasn't there. She was taken to Mitchell County Jail.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTAB/124405571390

That would make sense then, that she was arrested for obstruction. If you lie to the police, that is obstruction.

Well if this is what it took to make BD talk, she should be ashamed! And if she is not guilty in Hailey's disappearance, they should charge her with obstruction........what a way for a mother to act. pppfffttt.

I agree teh!! It looks like she may have been lying for him all along. She should have come out sooner. Poor Clint.

I, bold the I, hope that BJD rots. That is about all I can say if I want to stay here. And I do so.........

So if it is Howard County, is it the *advertiser censored*?
And was Billie arrested for lying about where SA was? That would be obstruction, I guess.

I'm sorry, but I don't see her cracking or admitting to anything. If Shawn is charged, she will be all "oh I am so shocked."

I actually fell out of my chair just now!! OUCH got to read & catch up!!

Please DO NOT copy and paste whole blurbs or articles from any MSM source - this is copyright infringement and will be removed.

Doing this is against the TOS of WS.

220x165.jpg

Thursday, 8:25 p.m.
The Michell County District Attorney's office tells KTAB's Michelle Ashworth they went to Billie Dunn's house to serve a warrant out of Howard County to Shawn Adkins.According to the D.A.'s office, Billie lied and said he wasn't there. She was taken to Mitchell County Jail.

So according to this report they went to Billies to serve out a warrant on Shawn she lied{is anyone surprised?}and LE hauled her in seemingly for obstruction I would think..jmo..for hindering the arrest of SA..

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members