2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful LDB got that cadaver dog issue out of the way, IMO.

I agree! I admit I love JA, because he is so passionate with his work, but after seeing LDB perform...she is my new hero. The woman is on top of her game, boy! After this trial, a bet she gets tons of offers to go on national TV in some capacity.

Or better yet, at some point: HHJLDB!!! :rocker: She ROCKS!!!

I found it interesting that Dr. F. said scientific journals can only be understood by scientists, but that fuzzy haired lawyer (sorry - forgot her name) wants to try to summarize a scientific report for the FBI scientist.

:waitasec:

Bottom line is ... expert is not testifying to dogs were improperly trained so ... what's the point? ... the dogs alerted and other evidence supports the decomp, smell, residue, etc.

Exactly. This expert is not qualified to speak to a real legal challenge to the dogs. This was a several hours long waste of the courts time.

attorney's approach the bench briefly. My guess it is about time

PLEASE just tell me...

NOT HER VIRGINIA!!! :floorlaugh:

That is my all-time favorite thread on this forum!!! I was up all night reading that thread and dying of laughter!! I haven't been able to find it since??

My mailbox is lit up like a Christmas tree with all the alerts on this hearing.
Please:
stay on topic avoid OT chit chat..people want to know what is going on and it is buried in all the chatter.
don't name call or use derogatory name variations for players you will be on auto time out
mods in here will be going through alerts later so edit if you have done any of the above.
thanks

This is sort of OT I guess but I am seriously surprised that no one could find a safety pin for ICA's shirt during one of these breaks. It can't be possible that no one has noticed her...um...displays...?

That 3 inch binder Casey was rifling through is on the desk in front of her and the spine has a label that says GERUS on it. A whole book on the one dog?

Dear Tony, I'm sorry my DT is throwing you under the bus, I begged them not to do it but Jose,won't listen

YIKES - nobody is babysitting the prisoner. Watch out...she might just jump up and yell "WASTE, HUGE WASTE"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24