2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing training and why using some methods - searches conducted on leash during training. Do you do video training. No. Do you video searches. No we do not.

Noticeable difference in LDB's tone while cross-examining Sgt. Brewer. :)

LDB is asking about "bones" and how this handler came to be partnered with bones.

they wanted bones to be a full service dog.

yes. they didn't want forgey to have more than one dog they cross trained the dog for full service dog.

My volume is extremely low - anyone else having trouble hearing (the witness especially)?

they wanted bones to be a full service dog.

yes. they didn't want forgey to have more than one dog they cross trained the dog for full service dog.

This is what Fairgrieve claimed in his depo..thatif they are cross trained they get confused and have false positives

Going through acquisition of Bones, his training/re-training after a short period (6 months) of not being "on duty" (my words).

LDB: Did you maintain a training record for Bones?

Wit: Yes I did.

LDB: Detail for HHJP your own training on handling dogs.

can you detail your training with cadaver dogs?

done article tracking, but had never did detective work before joined with detective forgey. they have been to schools together, the handler and bones.

nndda he has a certificate. cainine human remains. advanced water dectection. advanced land cadaver dog seminar. 40 hour cadaver dog seminar...

bones has better credentials than the defense's witness. IMHO.

witness is listing more and more seminars that bones has passed and is certified in.

He's trained for narcotics, has had water and advanced water training, regular and advanced land cadaver dog seminar, another 40 hour land cadaver seminar, a 50 hour land seminar... basic SAR...

Wow JB. The dog outranks your expert. By a lot. How sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zandylee07